- Operation Mode: 2-way stereo or 3-way mono
- Filter Slope: n. a.
- Filter Range: -
- Further filters: Aditional switchable 40 Hz low-cut filter for both channels
- Features: Bridgeable subwoofer output
- Inputs and Outputs: Balanced XLR
- External Dimensions: 19"/1U
LD-Systems X223 · Active Diplexer
Other features include a mono subwoofer output, separately adjustable crossover frequencies for the individual channels, Gain control for LF / HF and input gain, phase reverse switch, switchable 40 Hz high-pass filter and balanced XLR inputs and outputs. With the LD Systems X223 you have a crossover available that meets all professional requirements and is characterized by a high quality and excellent sound.
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5 dB
- Frequency response: <3 Hz to> 90kHz, + 0 / - 3dB
- Dynamic Range: 106dB
- THD + Noise: <0.004% at 4dBu, 1kHz
- Inter Channel crosstalk: <- 80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Inputs: Female XLR
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu typical, balanced or unbalanced
- Outputs: Male XLR
- Max. Output Level:> + 21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 44.5 x 153 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
Active Diplexer · LD-Systems X223
This item was given an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.