- 28bit DSP
- 3 Band PEQ
- Low Shelf or High Shelf Types available
- Crossover Slope
- Types and Q-Value selectable
- Max. Delay up to 12.5ms
- Limiter with Threshold, Attack, Release and Hold Parameter
- Phase Invert Function, USB Port, Software included
- 2 x 16 Character LCD with Backlight
- Switch Mode Power Supply: 90 V - 250 V
- Inputs : 2 Channels L + R
- Outputs : 3 Channels L + R + SUB
- Crossover Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
LD-Systems DS-21 · Speaker Management
The rack-mountable unit is equally suited for live use as for fixed installations and offers individually adjustable EQ, crossover, delay and limiter functions.
The parametric 3-band EQ on the LD DS2.1 provides a variable Q value and a switchable hi-lo pass filters. As crossover filters, among other Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley slope consistent with values between 6 dB and 24 dB are available. The delay time of the three outputs can be individually adjusted to values of 12.5 ms, the limiter threshold values and hold time can be configured separately for the L/R- and subwoofer channels.
Which consists of a 2 x 16 backlit LCD and a dial keypad enables fast retrieval and editing of up to 6 presets and also offers a real-time meter. At the back of the unit has two XLR connectors for the inputs, three XLR connectors for both stereo and the subwoofer output and a USB port. Included is both its software and a universal power supply.
Speaker Management · LD-Systems DS-21
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.