Korg microKey 61 MkII
- Keyboard type: Mini keys (Natural Touch) with velocity
- Keys: 61 keys
- Special features: 2 x type A USB to attach USB controllers
- Pitch Bender / Modulation: Pitchbender, Modulation
- Power supply: USB
- System requirements: Win XP, Vista, 7, MacOSX, iOS4/5
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 850 x 54 x 139 mm
- Weight: 1,7 kg
- Including: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle Code
- Portable bus powered USB MIDI controller keyboard
- Slim, lightweight, USB powered and compatible with all of computer music
- Control production or performance computer music software
- 37 Natural Touch mini keys
- Velocity-sensing keybed
- Pitch bend wheel, modulation wheel, octave up, and octave down buttons
- 1 x USB type B port for connection to your computer
- 2 x USB type A ports act as a 2-port USB hub, so you can connect your nanoPAD, nanoKONTROL, and other USB devices to your setup
- USB bus power < 500mA total consumption
- Connect it to your iPad with the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Dimensions: 22.24" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- Weight: 2.21 lbs
- Includes USB cable and M1 Le software synthesizer
Korg microKey 61 MkII · Master Keyboard
Other features of the Korg microKey USB MIDI controller keyboard include Octave Shift buttons to extend the range of the microKEY by four octaves up or down, Key Transpose to play in any key, and both Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels.
In addition to the USB type B port for connection to a Mac or PC computer, the Korg microKey MIDI controller keyboard features a pair of USB type A ports, effective turning it into a 2-port USB hub, allowing you to daisy chain additional USB devices such as a Korg nanoPAD drum pad controller or nanoKONTROL USB MIDI controller.
Download the free KORG KONTROL Editor software to customize the Korg microKEY keyboard to respond to one of eight velocity curves, or set a fixed velocity value, plus the range of the modulation wheel can be customized by setting minimum and maximum control change values.
The Korg microKEY USB MIDI controller keyboard ships with the following software licenses and discount coupons so you can start making music right away.
M1 Le license, a limited edition of the M1 software synthesizer that brings to your computer the sounds of the Korg M1 music workstation. This software can be downloaded for use.
EzDrummer Lite license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite with numerous high-quality drum sounds. This software can be downloaded for use.
Ableton Live series discount coupon included for Ableton's Live, Live Suite, and Live LE DAW software.
Lounge Lizard Session license for Lounge Lizard Session, the physical modelling sound module from Applied Acoustics Systems with richly expressive electric piano sounds.
- 37 Natural Touch mini keys
- Velocity-sensing keybed to add natural expression to performances
- Hands-on controls including a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, a tempo-synced arpeggiator, and octave selection
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit
- USB bus power, no batteries or an external power supply even when controlling an iPad
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
Master Keyboard · Korg microKey 61 MkII
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.