- Subcategory: Entertainer keyboard
- Keyboard: 61 velocity sensitive mini-keys
- Keys: 61 keys
- sound generation: HI Synthesis
- Sounds / Tones: Oover 660 sounds (Stereo Piano and GM2 kompatibel)
- Styles: 256 styles (plus 48 user styles)
- Polyphony: 64 voices
- Effects: 89 effect types
- Special features: Lightweight, mini-keys, XDS (Crossfade) double sequencer
- Sequencer: SMF Player and Recorder (16 tracks)
- Pedal/Controller Connection: Sustain, 1 assignable pedal
- Other Connections: 1 x Phones, Line in, Line out, MIDI (in/out)
- Memory: SD Card
- Power (watts rms): 2 x 5 W
- Display: Yes (Backlit LCD display)
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Size (WxHxD): 873 x 91 x 277 mm
- Weight: 4,2 kg
- Including: Mains cable, music stand, user manual
Korg microArranger · Keyboard
Weighing just over 10 lbs, the Korg microARRANGER is extremely portable while being very powerful. This 61-key keyboard is a complete arranger that measures only 34" across. Though small and porable, the Korg microARRANGER provides 62-note polyphony, over 650 sounds, 89 effects, 304 styles, and a 16-track sequencer.
Easily and quickly create back-up accompaniments and songs on the Korg microARRANGER from its 304 styles. Enter the chords to your composition and tell the microARRANGER to add a style to it. You can choose styles such as jazz, ballad, Latin, rock, pop, and many more. The microARRANGER analyzes your chords and generates parts following your chords. There are four variations to each style to choose from, and you can edit the style to be exactly what you want and save it to use later. There are even more styles available online to download and add to your collection. Styles go further than drums and bass. You can add horn sections, guitar, and more. You can enter your chords and melody in realtime or in step mode.
Four STS Single Touch Settings buttons allow you to have up to four sounds split and layered across the keyboard and switch them instantly with a single button press. The STS assignments can be saved independently for each Style.
Taking the Korg microARRANGER to gigs is like taking a back-up band, except you can fit this band in a gig bag. With the Jukebox function you can set up your playlist and let it play all night without having to touch the keyboard again. The life-like drums, bass, keyboards, horns, and more give a gig a professional touch that regular MIDI accompaniment doesn't. Via the SD card you can transport tons of songs and load them into your microARRANGER at the gig to make sure you have appropriate songs no matter what the situation. With Korg's XDS Dual Sequencer, one can load as the other plays, and a DJ-style cross fader can blend between them, providing a seamless, continuous musical performance.
Keyboard · Korg microArranger
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.