- Subcategory: Fullrange
- Design: Multifunctional cabinet
- Components: 12" LF-/1.5" HF-driver
- Power (watts rms): 800 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- SPL ( 1w/1m): n. a.
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 130 dB
- directional characteristic: 70° x 70°
- Internal cross over: Yes
- Connections: Neutrik Speakon
- Enclosure: Multiplex, black needled felt
- Flyability: Yes, with accessories
- Pole flange: Yes
- Special features: Cross and dirt resistant Duraflex paint
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 355 x 571 x 264 mm
- Weight: 19 kg
Available in 7-14 business days
JBL STX-812M · Passive PA-Speakers
The JBL STX-812M is a 12-inch 2-way passive full range or bi-amped PA loudpeaker with 1200-watt RMS input power handling, JBL 3-inch neodymium magnet compression driver, multi-ply birch/plywood hardwood enclosure, DuraFlex finish, and pole socket. The JBL STX812M is perfect as a floor monitor, a side fill speaker in larger systems, or as a full-range fixed install PA speaker. A rugged 14-gauge steel grill protects the drivers. Full range or bi-amped operation.
- Passive 12-inch monitor loudspeaker with 1200 watt RMS power rating at 8 ohms
- High frequency dispersion is 70 x 70 degrees
- 75Hz-20kHz +/-3dB frequency response
- Maximum SPL of 129dB
- Sensitivity is 95dB 1W/1M
- Designed for use as either a floor monitor or as a pole-mounted speaker
- Multi-ply Birch/Poplar enclosure
- 2 x Speakon inputs
- DuraFlex enclosure finish protects the cabinet
- 14-gauge steel grill protects the drivers
- Full range or bi-amped operation
- Dimensions: Height 22.5" x Width 13.4" x Depth 10.4"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Passive PA-Speakers · JBL STX-812M
No review for this product available.