ISP Decimator II G-String Pedal
- Effect Type: Noise Gate
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Treshold
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 35 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 6,9 x 5,8 x 12,7
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Noise reduction pedal for electric guitars
- Performance like that of the renowned ISP Decimator ProRackG
- Independent channel of sound reduction that can be inserted into a series effects loop or after a preamp section
- Set the threshold and no matter what level of noise the Decimator will track perfectly
ISP Decimator II G-String Pedal · Guitar Effect
With the G String pedal you can set the threshold and no matter what level of noise the Decimator will track perfectly without any side effects. Switch from high gain to your clean channel and never have to switch the Decimator G String off due to the threshold being set too high. It's simply transparent.
The noise reducing pedal has an input to connect a guitar directly and a buffered output signal to feed the front of a guitar rig directly while providing a separate audio channel of Decimator that can be inserted in the signal chain of any guitar rig. You can insert any other pedals between the output of the Decimator G String and the input of your guitar amplifier. This allows the Decimator G String pedal to remove any level of noise you may have even with overdrive pedals at the front end of the amp.
Guitar Effect · ISP Decimator II G-String Pedal
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.