KMA Machines Tyler
- Feature1: Splitter, Filter, FX Loop
- Effect Type: others
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Also suitable for bass: yes
- Boutique Effect: yes
- Country of Origin: Germany
KMA Machines Tyler · Guitar Effect
The Tyler is a complete in-house development of the Berlin effect manufacturer KMA Machines. The pedal allows completely new uses for effect pedals. What does it do? The Tyler consists of 3 sections, the input signal is split into 2 parallel signal paths - signal path 1 is equipped with a high-pass filter and signal path 2 is equipped with a low-pass filter. Both signal paths each have a foot switchable FX loop and a phase rotator. Both signal paths are mixed together at the end via the mix controller. So far, so good, and who needs it? Quite simply, effects pedals can now handle either low or high frequencies - eg. B different distortion pedals for high and low frequencies, the e-bass Compressor for example for the low frequency range and modulation effect in high range. The Tyler pedal invites you to try crazy combinations of effects. Both signal paths are frequency-neutral / linear mixed, so that there are neither frequency cancellations nor frequency increases.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT, free delivery
Delivery time on request
This item is currently not available. The delivery time has to be asked individually.
› Print view
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cable€ 52,-
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable€ 73,-
- RockBoard S-Connector NK, Effect Accessories€ 2,95
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessories€ 9,95
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cable€ 34,95
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· KMA Machines Boutique Effects
· Show all articles of the brand KMA Machines.