- Tuning: Eb
- Bore: Double bore 12,2 mm (0,481")/12,4 mm (0,491")
- Material: Brass
- Finish: High gloss finish
- Size of mouthpiece: Original Bach 12C
- Bell material: Brass
- Bell size: 190 mm (7,5")
- Slides: Outekel silver / chrome plated nickel silver inner slider slides nickel silver / chrome plated nickel silver inner slide
- Accessories: Light-case with backpack straps, mouthpiece, slide grease
- Country of Origin: China
Bach AT501 · Alto Trombone
The Bach AT501 is an old trombone with a double bore from 12.2 mm to 12.4 mm, which makes the trombones response particularly light. The brass body as well as the brass bell further contribute to the easy response of the AT501 and additionally provide a soft sound. The nickel silver plated slide runs easy and it comes with an original Vincent Bach 12C mouthpiece as well as slide grease and a light case with backpack set.
This item was given an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. VAT, free delivery
Available as of 05.11.2021
› Print view