Amptweaker Bass TightDrive Jr
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain, Noise Gate, Dry Low
- Modes: 6 Modes
- Switches: EQ, Tight
- True Bypass: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,85 x 5,1 x 11,8
- Weight: 260 g
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC Center negative
- Power Consumption: 13 mA at 9 Volts, 17 mA at 18 Volts
- Country of Origin: USA
- Integrated noise gate
- 18 Volt operation possible for extended headroom
Amptweaker Bass TightDrive Jr · Bass Guitar Effect
Pedalboards are always too small as soon as the last pedal is attached. Amptweaker's Jr series has space-saving pedals in its standard format. The Bass TightDrive Jr Pedal is very versatile thanks to its 3-fold switchable Tone control and provides a wide range of overdrive sounds. A special feature is the Dry Low Poti on the side of the pedal, which allows the unprocessed, low frequencies to be faded.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT, plus delivery costs
Delivery time on request
This item is currently not available. The delivery time has to be asked individually.
› Print view
- Monacor PSS-1000USB, Guitar/Bass Power Supplies€ 10,95
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable€ 73,-
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessories€ 9,95
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cable€ 34,95
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Amptweaker.