AER Alpha plus
- Power (watts rms): 40 W (4 Ohm)
- Number of channels: 2
- LF driver: 1x 8"
- Inputs: 2
- One channel acoustic guitar combo amplifier
- 2 Inputs: 1 x jack and 1 x XLR/jack with +48V phantom power
- 3 Band EQ
- Colour control
- Digitall Hall reverb
- 50 Watts power
- Tuner, Line, Headphone, Di-Out
- Size: 265 x 330 x 235 mm
- Weight: 7,5 kg
- Includes transport bag
AER Alpha plus · Acoustic Guitar Amp
The AER Alpha Plus is a one channel acoustic guitar combo amp with two independant input stages (line and microphone/line), a dynamically controlled 50 Watts power-amplifier, 8-inch twin-cone speaker-system, 3-band equalization and reverb. 48V phantom power on the XLR-input allows the operation of high-quality condenser-microphones.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT, free delivery
Available for immediate delivery
› Print view
- Stand Art Amp Stand, Amp Tripod€ 25,95
- Stand Art Amp Stand Deluxe, Amp Tripod€ 30,95
- Karl's MFM 3 m Vintage, Microphone Cable€ 27,95