Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 2017, VOS IT
- Serial number: 77071
- Colour / Finish: Antique gold
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Early '50s Rounded
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Case & certificate
- Weight: 4,01 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 2017, VOS IT · Electric Guitar
The model maintenance changes include
No rubber hose around the truss rod
The body back and sides are dyed with historically correct aniline color
The colouring of the Goldtops (Top & Back) is historically correct
The colouring of the neck and body binding is historically correct
The Kluson mechanics are more authentic
The guitars are equipped with Gibson Custom Buckers
Gibson Custom Shop
The Gibson Custom Shop was founded in 1993 with only five employees. Initially the purpose was to take care of individual orders, the endorser and special models.
The Custom Shop's first spectacular action was the revision of the '59 and '60 Les Paul Flametop Reissues. A lot of changes were to be made, to make the reissue as authentic and close to the old originals as possible.
Today around 80 experts are working at the Custom Shop, who cover all areas ranging from "one-off" instruments to limited runs and R&D.
Electric Guitar · Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 2017, VOS IT
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.