Zildjian ZBT 5 Cymbal Set
- Article ID: ZBTP390-A
- Hi-Hat: 14" (35,56 cm)
- Crash: 16" (40,64 cm)
- Crash: 18" (45,72 cm)
- RIde: 20" (50,80 cm)
- Finish: Regular
- Alloy: B8 Bronze
- Production: Machine hammered
Zildjian ZBT 5 Cymbal Set · Cymbal Set
"ZBT" stands for - Zildjian Bronze Technology - and identifies the specific manufacturing process Zildjian cymbals from the so-called "B8" bronze alloy (92% copper and 8% tin).
These Zildjian cymbals are made from a piece of stamped sheet metal, then turned and made on a computer-controlled machine.
The series is specifically designed for entry level and semi-professional. ZBT cymbals are only turned on the top and hammered.
Sound characteristics: dry, concrete floor speeches, clearly defined sound.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 9 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
- Zildjian ZBT 18" China, Chinese-Cymbal£ 99,-
- Zildjian ZBT 16" China, Chinese-Cymbal£ 83,-
- Zildjian ZBT 17" Crash, Crash-Cymbal£ 77,-
- Pearl 1030 B-1030, Cymbal Stand£ 112,-
- Pearl 150 Cymbal Boom Stand, Cymbal Stand£ 72,-
- Lizard Spit Drum Shell and Hardware Polish, Instrument Care£ 10,95
- Lizard Spit Cymbal Cleaner, Instrument Care£ 10,95
- Lizard Spit Cymbal Polish, Instrument Care£ 11,95