- Bottom1: improved S-arm take-up (Herz)
- Bottom2: improved deep B/Cis connection
- Tuning: Bb
- Body material: brass
- Material Bocal: brass
- Keywork material: brass
- Finish: Gold lacquer
- High F# key
- Thumb hook: Adjustable plastic thumb hook
- Pad: Plastic Resonator
- Including: Light case with backpack straps, mouthpiece and care set
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Yamaha YTS-280 · Tenor Saxophone
body, neck and mechanics:Body, neck and mechanics are all brass on the Tenor saxophone. The low weight of the instrument and the quality workmanship guarantee a comfortable, efficient response. The ergonomically designed mechanism provides additional security and a good feel. The additional innovations such as a more stable S-bow connection and a new deep-H-C#-connection provide improved response and greater stability.
sound and response:The YTS-280 has an enormous variety of sounds and a rich and full sound. The direct approach provides additional security and the smooth running mechanism vouches for playing comfort. The well-known and successful balanced Yamaha Sound can also be found in the standard series. When it comes to intonation the YTS-280 need not fear comparison with the high end models. All this sound and playability guarantee a use from classical to Big Band.
case and accessories:A water-repellent lightweight case with sling system allows a back-friendly transport. On the front a pocket for notes and accessories is available. The matching 4C mouthpiece completes the equipment package.
No review for this product available.
- Reka Es-Alt,-Tenorsax & Bassklarinette, Instrument Care£ 20,95
- Vandoren Classic Tenorsax. 1,5, Reeds£ 19,95
- Rico Royal Tenorsax 1,5, Reeds£ 33,95
- Arnolds & Sons Bissplatten 0,8mm, Bearing Plate£ 3,95
- K&M 14300 Alt/Tenor Sax Stand, Wind Instrument Stand£ 16,95
- Hoyen Cushion 0,9 mm, Bearing Plate£ 7,95
- Hoyen Cushion XS 0,9 mm, Bearing Plate£ 7,95