Yamaha Reface CS
- Synthesis: AN-sound generating (Analog Physical Modeling)
- Keyboard: HQ Mini-Action keyboard
- Keys: 37 keys
- Aftertouch: no
- Polyphony: 8 ( mono switchable
- Effects: 4 Effects, LFO with 4 Destinations, 5 Oscillator types (Multi Saw, Pulse, Osc. Sync, Ring Mod., Frequency Mod)
- Special Features: Handy mobile Mini-Synthesizer with Speaker and Battery power
- USB / MIDI: USB, MIDI (Mini-DIN)
- Playing Aids: Touch-Slider/-switch
- Display: no
- Other Connections: Headphones (6,3 mm Jack), Stereo-Out (6,3 mm Jack), Aux-In (3,5 mm Jack stereo)
- Colour / Finish: White
- Size (WxHxD): 530 x 60 x 175 mm
- Weight: 1,9 kg
- Including: Mains adapter, MIDI-Breakout-cable,Instructions
Yamaha Reface CS · Synthesizer
Analog Physical Modeling SynthesizerThe Reface CS combines simple operation, creative sounds and massive dynamics. As an eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer, it has a wide range of exciting sounds - from analog brutal to digitally concise. If necessary, the polyphony can be switched to monophonic. This can produce wonderful lead sounds. The sound generator of the Reface is based on "Analog Physical Modeling" and comes with 5 different oscillator types and two parallel usable effects. Another highlight will certainly be the phrase Looper in the smallest AN sound generator on the market.
Optionally, a gig bag and a strap kit (for guitar strap) can be purchased. You are then well equipped for the performance at the live gig.
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
as good as new, original packing, outer packaging damaged
Roland Rubix22 Audio interface£ 115,00Roland Rubix24 Audio interface£ 139,00Roland Rubix44 Audio interface£ 190,00Roland Go:Mixer Pro Audio interf ...£ 145,00V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Gunmetal£ 165,00Roland Roland HS-5 Audio interface£ 493,00