Wittner(10 items found.)
- Metronome Wittner 811M Mahagoni£ 148,95
- Metronome Wittner Junior 826 schwarz£ 43,95
- Accessories Wittner Pultleiste schwarz£ 5,30
- Metronome Wittner Cat Metronome£ 63,-
- Metronome Wittner Penguin Metronome£ 69,-
- Metronome Wittner Pyramidenform marmorartig£ 44,-
- Metronome Wittner Junior 824 rubinrot£ 54,95
- Metronome Wittner MT-50 Quartz Metronome Black£ 31,95
- Metronome Wittner Owl Metronome£ 63,-
- Accessories Wittner Pultleiste grau£ 5,95
WittnerIn the year 1895, Gustav Wittner founded a precision mechanical factory for the production of Metronomes, which his son Rudolf Wittner expanded over the years to a medium-sized industrial plant.
Soon new standards were established. Besides the Maelzel Metronomes, Wittner started producing metronomes under the registered trademark "TAKTELL", which soon had such a good reputation in terms of quality, that experts of many countries replaced the word "Metronome" by the word "TAKTELL". Thanks to experience and tradition, newest technologies and modern production methods, Wittner soon had the world’s widest range of Metronomes.
Besides Metronomes Wittner manufactures other Musical Accessories (Tuning Forks, String Accessory, Stands etc.) as well as articles for storage and maintenance of sound- and data media. Since 1975, the families third generation is running the company. The Wittner GmbH & Co. KG is known globally for its products reliability and quality.