Kühnl & Hoyer · Wind Instruments(12 items found.)
- Perinet Trumpet Kühnl & Hoyer Malte Burba 110 14£ 1.427,-
- Perinet Trumpet Kühnl & Hoyer Sella G 115 21£ 1.092,-
- Perinet Trumpet Kühnl & Hoyer Topline 116 04£ 1.017,-
- Perinet Trumpet Kühnl & Hoyer Topline G 116 24 RL£ 1.153,-
- Tenor Trombone Kühnl & Hoyer .527£ 1.898,-
- Tenor Trombone Kühnl & Hoyer .527 G£ 1.933,-
- Tenor Trombone Kühnl & Hoyer .547£ 2.011,-
- Tenor Trombone Kühnl & Hoyer .547 Kompakt£ 2.610,-
- Fürst-Pless-Horn Kühnl & Hoyer 1304 G KL 40321£ 208,-
- Fürst-Pless-Horn Kühnl & Hoyer 1304 G L 40421£ 239,-
- Gigbag Kühnl & Hoyer Fürst-Pless-Horn gepolstert£ 50,-
- Perinet Trumpet Kühnl & Hoyer Sella 115 11£ 936,-
Kühnl & HoyerThe traditional success story of Kühnl & Hoyer and their 50-years of experience in instrument technics and modern production processes, long-term production ranges and a high-quality research & development, guarantees a rich tone, soft responsiveness, good intonation and best manufacture of Kühnl & Hoyer instruments.
The traditional company located in the Bavarian Markt Erlbach exists since 1948 and was founded by Adolf and Joseph Kühnl and Emil Hoyer after their expulsion from Sudetenland. Alongside repairs Kühnl & Hoyer begann to build trumpets with perinet valves which became very popular due to a solid handcraft quality. In 1991 the company won the German instrument prize for their tenor trombone "Sella G".
In cooperation with Professor Branimir Slokar the "Slokar-Kühnl & Hoyer-Series" was developed. In cooperation with the Dutch jazz-trombonist and tutor at the conservatorium in Hilversum Bart van Lier, they developed a modern trombone in 1996 which could be used for jazz and bigbands as well as symphonic plays. In the year 2000 Kühnl & Hoyer again won the the German Music Instrument Prize - this time for the B-Bariton Kühnl & Hoyer 79/4 G and one year later for the tenor trombone Kühnl & Hoyer Bolero F/L.
The company Kühnl & Hoyer is now in the third generation and directed by Dieter Kühnl. The development of new Kühnl & Hoyer instruments as well as the adaption to permanently changing customer demands is promoted through the personal contact to well-known musicians and music educators. In this process every suggestion is accepted and transformed into the construction of the instruments due to the support of modern copmuter-based measure- and setting-methods. Every instrument of the Kühnl & Hoyer production range undergoes quality control.