Warwick(40 items found.)
- Neck Rest Warwick RockCare Work Bench Pad und Neckrest Set£ 33,95
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 045-105£ 8,52
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24014 Eco£ 67,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 040-100£ 8,52
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 045-105, 4-string£ 18,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 040-130, 5-string£ 25,20
- Guitar/Bass Cleaning and Care Warwick Surface Finisher£ 12,90£ 12,90/100ml
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24012 Eco£ 59,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 085-175, 4-string, Dark Lord£ 44,40
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 035-095£ 8,52
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 040-130, 5-string£ 11,16
- Endpin Warwick 30305BK Set£ 20,28
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24004 Eco 4HE£ 69,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 045-135, 5-string£ 24,24
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 045-135, 5-string£ 11,52
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 040-100, 4-string£ 18,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 035-095, 4-string£ 16,95
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 030-090, 4-string£ 17,95
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24103 Pro£ 141,-
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24113 Pro£ 117,-
- Miniature Warwick MiniRock Streamer Stage-I£ 33,95
- Guitar/Bass Tools Warwick Fingerboard Saver Set£ 7,44
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24106 Pro£ 132,-
- Gigbag Warwick Premium RB20617 Banjo£ 79,-
- Guitar/Bass Tools Warwick RockCare Work Bench Pad£ 22,40
- Amp Cover Warwick Rockbag RB82070B AC 30 Combo£ 17,60
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 025-135, 6-string£ 25,95
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel single 100£ 7,95
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel 140£ 11,95
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick BlackLabel single 130£ 10,95
- Truss Rod Cover Warwick für Elektronikfach£ 28,95
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24002 Eco 2HE£ 57,-
- 19" Rack Warwick Rackcase RC24006 Eco 6HE£ 71,-
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 025-135, 6-string£ 13,70
- Electric Bass Strings Warwick RedLabel 040-100 Nickelplated Steel£ 9,-
- Amp Bag Warwick Rockbag RB23002B£ 52,-
- Amp Cover Warwick Rockbag RB80670B£ 17,60
- Amp Cover Warwick Rockbag RB80672B£ 15,95
- Amp Cover Warwick Rockbag RB81300B£ 16,95
- Neck Rest Warwick RockCare Neck Rest£ 16,95
WarwickThe company Warwick GmbH is a German manufacturer of electric guitars, basses and amps. Innovation, courage, technical improvements, modern technologies and a great deal of blood, sweet and tears of all the Warwick team has resulted in products with a worldwide fan base, furthermore the Warwick equipment has become standard for other companies to follow.
The company story begins in Pretzfeld / Germany. Hans-Peter-Wilfer started the company with the help of 2 luthiers in 1982 at the age of 24. His father, Fred Andreas Wilfer who had built a reputation between the 50´s and 70´s with FRAMUS, taught him all he had to know.
The first bass model was the Warwick Nobby-Meidel-Bass. The instrument didn’t have a headstock and a very straight forward body. The instrument was very balanced, probably the main reason for the great success. Warwick carefully selects premium woods for its instruments and introduced Wenge as a new instrument material. The Warwick production is very modern and uses computer based methods to construct and cut the wood, nevertheless a great deal of handwork is still needed to build a Warwick.
Warwick’s growth called for a move to Markneukirchen / Germany in 1995. Since 1996 Warwick runs a international office in Shanghai. With the relocation of the company it was possible for H.P. Wilfer to fulfil his dream of a company combining traditional luthering and high tech. Warwick is also the German Distributer for Digitech, B.C. Rich, Dunlop and others.
Apart from guitars and basses, Warwick also makes bass amps and speakers. As the production and handwork in Germany make the instruments relatively expensive, Warwick launched the RockBass Series to offer a lower priced alternative. The instruments are made in Asia; they offer lovely finishing and a very good quality. So if you are interested in a Warwick instrument, why not take a look at the licensed RockBass range including: Warwick Streamer, Warwick Corvette, Warwick Fortress and now new the Warwick Vampyre.
These copys do not have the same quility as the originals, but they are very playable, have great hardware and pick ups and an outstanding value for money.
The Warwick endorser-list is truly one of the most comprehensive of all, proving the quality and popularity of the instruments played by : Sami Vänskä (Nightwish), Pete Trewavas (Marillion/Transatlantic), David Bronze (Eric Clapton), Malcolm Foster (Simple Minds), Bruce Turgon (Foreigner), Sean Ward (Simply Red), Traa Daniels (P.O.D.), Myron Dove (Santana), James Earl (Chick Korea Electric Band), Paul Gray (Slipknot), Mike Inez (Alice In Chains/Ozzy Osbourne), Mike Kroeger (Nickelback), Dirk Lance (Incubus), Sam Rivers (Limp Bizkit), David Sutton (Tears For Fears) and many more.