Tama(572 items found.)
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTW£ 238,59
- Double Tom Stand Tama Roadpro HTW839W£ 159,80
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra 310 HiHat Stand£ 99,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01£ 28,70
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Attachment£ 38,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard SBS14£ 22,37
- Snare Tama Regular 14" 42 Strands Hi Carbon Steel Snare Wire£ 16,95
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro Cymbal Boom Stand£ 72,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWN£ 366,-
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 600 Hardware Kit£ 419,-
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Holder£ 30,50
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05 Hardware Bag£ 114,10
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18" Aqua Blue Shellset£ 328,68
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900PWN Power Glide£ 389,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" Charcoal Mist Complete Drumset£ 560,34
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 22" Black Complete Drumset£ 536,58
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW£ 195,86
- Drum Accessory Tama Oriental Design Drum Rug£ 106,92
- Percussion Holder Tama Standard Cobra HiHat Clutch£ 13,95
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wires£ 11,30
- Drum Accessory Tama TCP20 Silent Tips£ 3,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Dyna Sync Twin Pedal£ 592,-
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks 14'' x 6,5'' Black Steel Snare£ 113,85
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Pack£ 13,90
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM52KH6-CCM£ 499,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14" x 6,5" Studio Maple Snare£ 365,31
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18" Charcoal Mist Shellset£ 237,-
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro MCA53£ 39,59
- Snare drum Tama Soundworks DST1465£ 187,11
- Snare Stand Tama 60 Series HS60W£ 71,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Closed HiHat£ 82,-
- Replacement Unit Tama Cymbal Felt Washers 2 Pcs.£ 2,95
- Percussion Holder Tama Fast Multi Clamp£ 29,70
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 20" Black Oak Wrap£ 729,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90WH£ 15,95
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad Drum Throne Bag£ 41,-
- Snare Tama Regular 14” 42 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wire£ 15,80
- Snare Stand Tama Roadpro HS800W£ 100,25
- Drum Kit Tama Cocktail-Jam 16" Indigo Sparkle£ 638,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Velo Glide HiHat£ 221,59
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad 22" Cymbalbag£ 62,37
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB24WR£ 20,85
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW200£ 72,-
- Multi-Stand Tama Roadpro HTC87W£ 127,71
- Cymbal Stand Tama Stage Master Double Braced Cymbal Boom Stand£ 55,34
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT741B Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest£ 245,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra 600 HiHat Sand£ 122,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90F Cobra Beater Felt£ 18,90
- Drum Bag Tama Powerpad 14" x 6,5" Snare Drum Bag£ 35,64
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB12BE£ 12,28
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6'' G-Maple Mappa Burl£ 355,-
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic 13" x 7" Steel Snare£ 345,51
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic PAL146£ 364,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTW£ 177,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900RWN Rolling Glide£ 375,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Quick-Set HiHat Clutch£ 22,50
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 4'' Black Brass Snare£ 319,-
- Snare drum Tama Star Reserve Vol. 4 14" x 6,5"£ 894,-
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Bell Brass Snare Wire£ 17,23
- Timbales Tama 10" + 12" Steel Mini-Tymps£ 159,-
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.