Tama(565 items found.)
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTW£ 249,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 8'' Big Black Steel Snare£ 197,50
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra 310 HiHat Stand£ 99,20
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Attachment£ 40,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard SBS14£ 23,40
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01£ 28,99
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 600 Hardware Kit£ 405,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra HH205£ 84,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05 Hardware Bag£ 119,-
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro Cymbal Boom Stand£ 74,-
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro MCA53£ 40,-
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wires£ 11,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Lever Glide HiHat£ 249,-
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad 22'' Cymbalbag£ 66,-
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW30£ 24,80
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6,5'' Black Brass Snare£ 409,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Dyna Sync Twin Pedal£ 577,-
- Drum Accessory Tama TCP20 Silent Tips£ 3,95
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18'' Aqua Blue Shellset£ 335,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900PWN Power Glide£ 399,-
- Drum Accessory Tama Oriental Design Drum Rug£ 111,-
- Snare Stand Tama 60 Series HS60W£ 71,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Roadpro DS30 Dual Sided Beater Felt£ 15,30
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Walnut/Birch 5pc Piano Black£ 2.047,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama The Classic HiHat Stand Flat Legs£ 81,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad Single Pedal Bag£ 18,90
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 22" Black Complete Drumset£ 517,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM50YH6-BK£ 549,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM52KH6-CCM£ 519,-
- Cymbal Stand Tama Stage Master Double Braced Cymbal Boom Stand£ 55,-
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks 14'' x 6,5'' Black Steel Snare£ 109,-
- Drum Bag Tama Powerpad 14" x 6,5" Snare Drum Bag£ 36,70
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Pack£ 14,60
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Bell Brass Snare Wire£ 16,90
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 18" Hairline Black£ 663,-
- Snare drum Tama Soundworks DST1465£ 189,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW£ 196,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Standard Cobra HiHat Clutch£ 13,95
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT750BC Ergo-Rider Hydraulix Cloth Top£ 185,-
- Replacement Unit Tama Cymbal Felt Washers 2 Pcs.£ 2,95
- Percussion Holder Tama Quick-Set HiHat Clutch£ 22,90
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS52K£ 154,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Closed HiHat£ 85,-
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 900 Hardware Kit£ 613,-
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks 10" x 5,5" Black Steel Snare£ 94,-
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 55,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310L£ 77,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS48LJ£ 85,-
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Maple 22" Flat Black£ 2.402,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama The Classic Pedal£ 82,90
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Stickbag Black£ 22,50
- Snare Stand Tama Roadpro HS800W£ 108,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6'' G-Maple Mappa Burl£ 345,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14" x 6" Fat Spruce Snare£ 308,-
- Snare drum Tama Starclassic Walnut Birch 14" x 5,5" Lacquer Phantasm Oyster£ 335,-
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Walnut/Birch 3 Pcs. Charcoal Onyx 20" Shell Set£ 1.322,-
- Drum Kit Tama Superstar Classic Exotix 5pc. Gloss Java Lacebark Pine£ 884,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Dyna Sync Single Pedal£ 233,50
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 200 Hardware Kit£ 278,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90WH£ 15,95
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.