Tama(498 items found.)
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra 310 HiHat Stand£ 99,-
- Multi-Stand Tama Star HTC107W£ 195,-
- Double Tom Stand Tama Roadpro HTW839W£ 129,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01£ 28,95
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 600 Hardware Kit£ 373,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard SBS14£ 23,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600D£ 93,-
- Tuning Key Tama Standard Drum Tuning Key£ 2,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTW£ 239,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra 600 HiHat Sand£ 123,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWN£ 381,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200P£ 61,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900PWN Power Glide£ 439,-
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro Cymbal Boom Stand£ 75,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW£ 185,-
- Drum Accessory Tama TCP20 Silent Tips£ 3,95
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 22" Black Complete Drumset£ 519,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS62S£ 172,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LN£ 189,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTW + Multitool TMT9£ 239,-
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Pack£ 14,95
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90RH£ 16,95
- Hardware Case Tama Iron Cobra PC900TW£ 61,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" White Complete Drumset£ 498,-
- Drum Kit Tama Superstar Custom 22" Flat Black£ 998,-
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Bubinga 22" Flat Black£ 3.299,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05£ 119,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW + Multitool TMT9£ 185,-
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS48LJ£ 89,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Traditional Beater TTB30F Medium Felt£ 22,95
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT430BC Round Rider Trio Cloth Top£ 129,-
- Cymbal Stand Tama 60 Series HC63BW£ 64,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTW + Multitool TMT9£ 155,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Remote HiHat£ 369,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" Charcoal Mist Complete Drumset£ 516,-
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW200£ 67,-
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Holder£ 29,95
- Percussion Holder Tama Standard Multi Clamp Hardware Mount Adapter£ 26,95
- Tuning Key Tama TMT9 Multi Tool£ 16,95
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT741B Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest£ 245,-
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 55,-
- Drum Throne Tama Roadpro Round Drum Throne£ 84,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14" x 6,5" G-Walnut Snare£ 269,-
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT830B Round Rider XL Trio£ 165,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTW£ 160,-
- Snare drum Tama Signature 14" x 6½" Charlie Benante Snare Drum£ 444,-
- Snare drum Tama Soundworks DST1465£ 189,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LN + Multitool TMT9£ 189,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWN + Multitool TMT9£ 400,-
- Cymbal Stand Tama Star HC103BW£ 139,-
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT430B Round Rider Trio£ 119,-
- Snare drum Tama Mike Portnoy Melody Master 14" x 5,5"£ 578,-
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TCB22BK£ 63,-
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB12BE£ 12,95
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate£ 4,95
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS52K£ 159,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Tama Closed HiHat Attachment£ 69,-
- Practice Pad Tama 10" Practice Pad£ 34,95
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT530C Wide Rider£ 177,-
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB12NB£ 12,95
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.