Tama(633 items found.)
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra HH315D HiHat Stand£ 99,20
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad 22'' Cymbalbag£ 63,60
- Timbales Tama 10'' + 12'' Steel Mini-Tymps£ 159,-
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01£ 28,99
- Multi-Stand Tama Star HTC107W£ 209,-
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Roadpro DS30 Dual Sided Beater Felt£ 15,58
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro MCA53£ 43,80
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra HH205£ 86,-
- Hardware Set Tama HC4FB The Classic Hardware Kit£ 227,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTW£ 191,50
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro HC83BW Cymbal Boom Stand£ 75,-
- Tuning Key Tama Standard Drum Tuning Key£ 2,44
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90RH£ 14,16
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra HH905D Lever Glide HiHat£ 238,80
- Tom Mount Tama MC69 Single Tom Attachment£ 38,40
- Multi-Stand Tama Roadpro HTC87W£ 120,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWN£ 383,-
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 600 Hardware Kit£ 387,-
- Percussion Holder Tama CL08 Standard Cobra HiHat Clutch£ 12,95
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05 Hardware Bag£ 115,50
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LW£ 208,50
- Drum Bag Tama Standard DSS52K£ 150,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama The Classic HiHat Stand Flat Legs£ 81,60
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18'' Aqua Blue Shellset£ 335,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama HPDS1TW Dyna Sync Twin Pedal£ 564,-
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 20" Black Oak Wrap£ 695,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM52KH6-CCM£ 527,-
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW30£ 23,88
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 20" Hairline Blue£ 695,-
- Drum Accessory Tama Oriental Design Drum Rug£ 108,-
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW200£ 74,90
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 54,-
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 10"/14" Charcoal Mist Tom Tom Add-on£ 147,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Velo Glide HiHat£ 217,20
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20'' Charcoal Mist Complete Drumset£ 560,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 22" Black Complete Drumset£ 522,-
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM50YH6-BK£ 569,-
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Holder£ 32,-
- Hardware Set Tama Stage Master Hardware Kit£ 232,80
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Maple 22" Flat Black£ 2.347,-
- Drum Kit Tama Starclassic Walnut/Birch 5pc Piano Black£ 1.999,-
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT741B Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest£ 245,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama HP50 The Classic Pedal£ 75,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600D£ 90,20
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Stickbag Black£ 21,48
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra 600 HiHat Sand£ 123,60
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad Single Pedal Bag£ 17,99
- Drum Throne Tama Roadpro Round Drum Throne£ 54,10
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. LBR1465 Black Brass Snare Drum 14" x 6,5"£ 393,60
- Snare Stand Tama Stage Master Low Profile Snarestand£ 52,70
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic PCP147 14" x 7" Copper Snare£ 498,-
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 22" Black Oak Wrap£ 782,-
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Pack£ 12,90
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" Hairline Blue£ 564,-
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. LMP1465F-SEN 14" x 6,5" Studio Maple Snare£ 358,80
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310L£ 77,-
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT750BC Ergo-Rider Hydraulix Cloth Top£ 186,-
- Percussion Holder Tama Closed HiHat£ 82,80
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks BST1455BK 14" x 5,5" Black Steel Snare£ 105,-
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TCB22BK£ 55,20
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.