Steinberger Spirit XT-2 Standard BK
- Body Shape: Steinberger
- Body Material: Maple
- Technology: Solid Body
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Neck: 3 piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Frets: 24
- Strings: 4-string
- Pickup type: Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Steinberger Humbucker
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Hardware: Black
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Headless
- Country of Origin: China
Steinberger Spirit XT-2 Standard BK · Electric Bass Guitar
Ned Steinberger, succeeded on the first great attempt in 1979, with the L2 bass.
Reduced to a plain rectangular body honed down to the necessary size, a headless neck and the tuners on a body mounted end plate.
The first three prototypes went to John Entwistle (The Who at that time), Tony Levin (King Crimson at the time) and Andy West (Dixie Dregs at that time).
"We don't make 'em like they used to. " was a Steinberger slogan and hits the nail on the head. Steinberger instruments are "very 80s" you either love them or hate them.
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 11 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Customers were also interested in:
- Epiphone Thunderbird Gothic, Electric Bass Guitar£ 318,-
- Mahalo MLG2, Electric Guitar£ 199,-
- Mayones Viking 4 Classic JBBHM, Electric Bass Guitar£ 2.327,-
- Ormsby GTR Goliath 7 Moore Edition (Run4), Electric Guitar£ 1.679,-
- Ibanez Artcore AS53-TF, Electric Guitar£ 244,-
- Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe BK, Electric Guitar£ 299,-
- Höfner Shorty BK, Electric Bass Guitar£ 139,-