- Instrument Microphone
- Type: Instrument Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Guitar / Bass Amps
- Instrument (Choice): Electric Guitar Amp
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Snare Drum
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2,2 mV/Pa
- Features: Switchable presence filter
- Including: Stand adapter, case
Sennheiser e906 · Microphone
Features at a glance:
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- Three adjustable sound characteristics (bright, normal, smooth)
- Hum compensating coil
- Rugged metal body
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Delivery Includes: e 906 microphone, MZQ 100 clamp, Pouch and User manual
The supercardioid e 906 instrument microphone was especially designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass instruments.
MP-Rating: A great microphone producing a powerful, natural sound. Its design has been specially tailored for guitar amps. A 6 Stars product.
1 Star – still room for improvement!
2 Stars – satisfactory overall impression!
3 Stars – good price/performance value!
4 Stars – very recommendable!
5 Stars – highly recommendable!
6 Stars – unbeatable top product!
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 15 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.