Schaller(27 items found.)
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks black (Set)£ 20,60
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks chrom (Set)£ 17,95
- Hardware Schaller Locking, rear M6 chrom (2900)£ 102,-
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks gold (Set)£ 23,80
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks Ruthenium (Set)£ 23,95
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks nickel (Set)£ 17,40
- Endpin Schaller S-Locks Satin Chrom (Set)£ 19,99
- Hardware Schaller Toplocking M6 Mini chrom£ 97,-
- Hardware Schaller M6 90 Ruthenium 3L/3R£ 99,-
- Tremolo Schaller Floyd Rose II, black£ 145,-
- Saddle Schaller Floyd Rose R2 BK 41,28mm£ 27,95
- Hardware Schaller M4 90 black£ 68,-
- Hardware Schaller Toplocking M6 Mini chrom£ 98,-
- Hardware Schaller Schaller Original G-Series Keystone£ 45,-
- Hardware Schaller Kluson St6L nickel£ 41,95
- Hardware Schaller BMFL nickel£ 61,-
- Hardware Schaller BML BMLN£ 61,61
- Tremolo Schaller Floyd Rose II, chrom£ 168,-
- Tremolo Schaller Floyd Rose II, gold£ 177,-
- Tremolo Schaller Floyd Rose III, chrom£ 240,-
- Hardware Schaller Kluson St6K gold (521)£ 42,95
- Hardware Schaller Locking, rear M6 gold (2910)£ 123,-
- Hardware Schaller Locking, rear M6L gold£ 146,-
- Tremolo Schaller LockMeister Ruthenium£ 177,-
- Hardware Schaller M6 mini, chrom£ 88,-
- Bridge Schaller Schaller GTM Ruthenium£ 57,-
- Tailpiece Schaller Stop Tailpiece Ruthenium£ 47,95
SchallerSchaller’s colorful history stretches back well over 60 years. Helmut Schaller founded the company in 1945 as a radio repair shop and has built the company into one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the music industry.
Schaller’s products and innovations have been – and still are – the driving force in development and perfection of musical instrument hardware. Be it machine heads, tremolos, strap locks, pickups or accessories, no other company combines the same wealth of expertise, and such an amount of world firsts and patents, with such an illustrious clientele as Schaller.
The development of the double locking tremolo? Fully-enclosed machine heads? Locking tuners? The universe of guitar playing would not be the same without Schaller. Tuning stability and handling, reliability, durability and ergonomic design – that’s what "Made by Schaller" means.
But resting on their laurels has never been on the agenda for Schaller. What started in a modest workshop and was patiently developed as a retail business, eventually led to a company which is now a market leader worldwide. An essential part of this success story is the fact that Schaller is – as it always was – an owner-managed company with 100% of its production "Made in Germany".
Still need recommendations? Well:
Fender, Paul Reed Smith, Gibson, C.F.Martin, Gretsch, Rickenbacker, Ernie Ball, Taylor, Yamaha, Charvel, Steinberger, Jackson, G & L, Epiphone, Squier, ESP, Lakewood, Spector, Tobias, Alembic, Tacoma, Hamer, Warwick, Schecter, Framus, VGS, LAG, Suhr, Godin, Hagstrom, Santa Cruz, Lowden, Guild, Kramer, Washburn, Hopf, Music Man, Tom Anderson, B.C.Rich, Breedlove, Carvin, Hoyer, Heritage, Takamine ...