Roland TD-17K-L V-Drums Series Drumkit
- Product code: TD-17K-L
- Display: 128 x 64 LCD graphic with backlight
- Sounds: 310
- Edit Parameter: Level (Volume), Pan, Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer
- Effects: Ambience: 25 Types, Multi-effects: 30 Types, Pad Equalizer: 3 Band (Low, Mid, High)
- Drum Kits User: 50
- Drum Kits Presets: 50
- Data backup: SD card
- Trigger inputs: Multi-Connector: DB-25 (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control), 2 x Jack (CRASH 2, AUX) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- Line in: MIX IN: Stereo Mini Jack
- MIDI: In/out
- Outputs: L/R, headphones
- Accessories: Wiring harness, power supply, module mounting plate, user manual, tuning key
- Please note: ATTENTION! Delivery without foot machine
Roland TD-17K-L V-Drums Series Drumkit · Electronic Drum Kit
The Roland V-Drums offer a wide range of E-Drums, Drum modules and matching electronic percussion. Principal components of the V-Drums are the electric Drums. These vary in terms of price and complexity. Accessories such as individual pads, percussion pads, cymbal pads (E-Cymbals) Cymbal bags for E-Cymbals, Triggers, brackets and hardware such as Cymbalstands and modules are also available separately.
Like most electronic drum modules the modern V- Drums are MIDI compatible. This function allows the user to control not only his V-Drums kit with the module, but also other MIDI-compatible instruments such as Sampler. The other way around the V-Drums can also be controlled by other MIDI-compatible instruments. Like most e-Drums V-Drums can also be connected to a PA system or another amplifier or headphones and to recording equipment.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Roland PM-100 Personal Monitor£ 295,00Roland TDM-10 V-Drums Mat£ 89,00Roland RH-5 Headphone£ 25,00Roland PM-200 Personal Monitor£ 462,00Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone£ 129,00Roland RH-300V V-Drums Headphone£ 129,00