- Effects: 2 Multieffect sytems with 10 Effect types
- Special Features: TB-303 and more in a modern design
- USB / MIDI: MIDI In, USB to Host
- Display: LED with 7 Segments and 3 characters
- Colour / Finish: black
- Size (WxHxD): 240 x 173 x 57 mm
- Weight: 0,8 kg
- Including: AC adaptor, user manual
Roland TB-3 · Synthesizer
Thus it was possible to reproduce the sawtooth and square waveforms oscillators, including the 18dB / octave low-pass filter of the original TB-303 with its incomparable sound character of the cutoff frequency and resonance.
The TB-3 has 134 sounds incl. The classic TB-303 sounds with exceptional sound character, incl. Synth Bass, Hard Distortion Bass, delay sound and another further unusual effects.
- Pressure sensitive touch pad and 16-step display as an additional tool with Pattern Recording
- 200 preset patches
- Sequencer: 64 User Patterns
- Up to 32 steps per pattern set
- Effects: Comp, Ring Mod, bit Crusher, Tremoro, Chorus,
- Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Pitch Shift, Reverb
- 25 Distortion types
- MIDI In / Out (DIN 5 pole)
- Outputs: Main Out 2 x 6.3mm mono jack, headphones 1 x 6.3 mm stereo jack
- USB: Type B for audio and MIDI
Flexible, affordable and tailored to the modern musician, the Roland AIRA series! Roland AIRA stands for old school simplicity and hands on usability! It consists of four products: the System-1 Plug-out Syntheziser Keyboard, the VT-3 Voice Transformer Effects Processor, the TB-3 Touch Bassline synth and the TR-8 Rhythm Performer Drum Machine.
An unbeatable team in the field of electronic music. After years of product development and the many trendy innovations of synths and Groove Machines and right up to Vocal Effects Roland now presents a combination of well-proven technology and next-generation technology for electric fans. The products combine analogue equipment and a simple operation with the technical flexibility of digital processes.
Value for money
It will Do!Holty on 28.01.2016
Over the years with software & hardware emulators this is the best yet, of course! (& ABL2 for Software)
I was not going to purchase this because of the absent tuning feature, but with the update
stating it had this feature i thought why not.
My only gripe is the shape & colour, I have 5 originals in different states of wear, nothing looked close to it at the time & they still have that feel of the era, whereas the TB-3 looks like Casio LK-90 had sex with a kaoss pad.
But it's all about the sound to which i am grateful for!.