- Effects: 2 Multieffect sytems with 10 Effect types
- Special Features: TB-303 and more in a modern design
- USB / MIDI: MIDI In, USB to Host
- Display: LED with 7 Segments and 3 characters
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Size (WxHxD): 240 x 173 x 57 mm
- Weight: 0,8 kg
- Including: AC adaptor, user manual
Roland TB-3 · Synthesizer
Thus it was possible to reproduce the sawtooth and square waveforms oscillators, including the 18dB / octave low-pass filter of the original TB-303 with its incomparable sound character of the cutoff frequency and resonance.
The TB-3 has 134 sounds incl. The classic TB-303 sounds with exceptional sound character, incl. Synth Bass, Hard Distortion Bass, delay sound and another further unusual effects.
- Pressure sensitive touch pad and 16-step display as an additional tool with Pattern Recording
- 200 preset patches
- Sequencer: 64 User Patterns
- Up to 32 steps per pattern set
- Effects: Comp, Ring Mod, bit Crusher, Tremoro, Chorus,
- Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Pitch Shift, Reverb
- 25 Distortion types
- MIDI In / Out (DIN 5 pole)
- Outputs: Main Out 2 x 6.3mm mono jack, headphones 1 x 6.3 mm stereo jack
- USB: Type B for audio and MIDI
Value for money
It will Do!Holty on 28.01.2016
Over the years with software & hardware emulators this is the best yet, of course! (& ABL2 for Software)
I was not going to purchase this because of the absent tuning feature, but with the update
stating it had this feature i thought why not.
My only gripe is the shape & colour, I have 5 originals in different states of wear, nothing looked close to it at the time & they still have that feel of the era, whereas the TB-3 looks like Casio LK-90 had sex with a kaoss pad.
But it's all about the sound to which i am grateful for!.