Roland Jazz Chorus JC-22
- Technology: Transistor
- Power: 2 x 15 W
- Channels: 1
- Loudspeakers: 2x 6,5"
- Loudspeaker Type: Roland Special Design
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Inserts: Series / Parallel
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus
- Special Features: Stereo Combo
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 46,2 x 40,4 x 22,5 cm
- Weight: 12,0 kg
Roland Jazz Chorus JC-22 · Guitar Amp
The Roland Jazz Chorus amps are one of the very few transistor Amps that have made it to cult status. At its launch in 1975, the Jazz Chorus 120 was a sensation, a stereo guitar combo, with the then revolutionary chorus effect. The Jazz Chorus series has undergone some improvements and is still up to date.
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT, free delivery
› Print view
- Korg Magnetune, Tuner£ 3,62
- Swiff CB10 Cable Free Pedalboard., Effect Pedalboard£ 109,-
- Swiff AP01 Distortionista, Guitar Effect£ 69,-
- Swiff AP02 Earthpulse, Guitar Effect£ 69,-
- Swiff AP04 Firefuzz, Guitar Effect£ 69,-
- Swiff AP05 Knocker, Guitar Effect£ 69,-
- Swiff AP07 Overland, Guitar Effect£ 69,-
- Swiff DP01 Kosmoverb, Guitar Effect£ 77,-
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Roland Jazz Chorus
· Show all articles of the brand Roland.