Roland Blues Cube Artist
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 80 W
- Loudspeakers: 1x 12"
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 59,2 x 48,5 x 26,0 cm
- Weight: 16,0 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- ROLAND's outstanding "TUBE LOGIC DESIGN" combines the interactive and tonal behavior of vintage tube amplifiers including preamp, tube output characteristics, power supply compression with all-influencing factors of an amplifier
- Independent Clean & Crunch channels and a unique "Dual-Tone-Mode" to overlap the channels
- Master volume, 3-band EQ, Presence knob, Boost & Tone switch in each channel
- 4-fold "Power Control" (0.5 W / 15 W / 45 W / Max) fully overdriven sounds at any volume
- High quality Hall & Tremolo effect with vintage sound character. Additional effects for external effects
- Classic design with 12 "custom speaker and open rear panel
- Stylish, modern look with "Vintage Feeling"
- Efficient and light construction - Easy to transport
- USB output for high-quality direct recording on computer
- Optional GA-FC foot controller for switching: Channel / Dual Tone / Tremolo / EFX Loop
Roland Blues Cube Artist · Guitar Amp
The newly defined BLUES-CUBE series brings the classic 1x12" combo amplifier into a new era. The combination of unique tube sound, modern reliability and easy transport makes the perfect amplifier possible. The newly developed "Tube Logic Design" by ROLAND goes far beyond the well-known "amplifier modulation". By reproducing all the internal processes of a venerable old tube amplifier from the "Tweed era", it is not only possible to produce the sound, but also the complete behavior with all the characteristics of a tube guitar amplifier from the input socket to the loudspeaker. Versatile "clean" and "crunch" channels can be used independently or together. By a variable output power even the hottest "full gas tube" can be played at any volume. The new Blues Cubes have been tested in the tough tour mode and fine tuned and optimised with the aid of renowned top guitarists. Here is an amplifier that combines the magic and the feeling of an expressive musical instrument.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
as good as new, original packing, Packaging damaged. Technically checked, OK
Boss FS-6 Dual Foot Switch£ 51,00Boss FS-5L Foot Switch£ 38,00Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,15