Pearl(276 items found.)
- Cymbal Stand Pearl BC-830 Cymbal Boom Stand£ 61,20
- Cymbal Mount Pearl CH-70 Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 37,20
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Jet Black Snare£ 75,60
- Percussion Holder Pearl Multi Bassdrum Leg Set£ 120,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive P3002D Direct Drive Double Pedal£ 598,80
- Drum Throne Pearl D-50 Drum Throne£ 40,60
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 22" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 669,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Compact Traveler Kit£ 186,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052C Chain Drive£ 349,-
- Drum Rack Pearl DR80 Three-Sided Drum Rack£ 227,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Cymbal Holder CH-830£ 39,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 930 BC-930£ 79,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 692,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl C-830 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 49,20
- Drum Throne Pearl D-790 Standard Drum Throne£ 54,99
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow Junior Jet Black Complete Set£ 311,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P-2050C Chain Drive Single Pedal£ 177,60
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl P-530 Single Bassdrum Pedal£ 45,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Short Cymbal Boom Holder£ 39,60
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20'' High Voltage Blue Complete Drumset£ 682,80
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20'' Smokey Chrome Complete Drumset£ 669,-
- Drum Module Pearl MIMIC powered by Slate Pro Drum Modul£ 2.259,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 22" Smokey Chrome Complete Drumset£ 679,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow 22" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 510,-
- Drum Bag Pearl Backpack with Stickbag£ 52,80
- Electronic Drum Kit Pearl e/Merge Hybrid Electronic Drum Kit£ 3.851,-
- Drum Rack Pearl Icon DR-511C Single Curved Drum Rack£ 281,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 Series Snare Drum Stand S-930£ 70,80
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-300 Rotating Rail Accessory Clamp£ 69,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Steel Snare Wire 20 Strands£ 16,08
- Drum Throne Pearl D-930£ 87,60
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive P3000D£ 279,-
- Tuning Key Pearl Drum Tuning Key£ 5,95
- Practice Pad Pearl PDR-08SP£ 21,95
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock Drop Clutch£ 34,95
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple DMP925S/C227£ 916,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline H-2050£ 261,50
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 1030 B-1030£ 119,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-730S£ 55,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl P-922 Powershifter£ 185,75
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl 830 H-830£ 88,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 Demonator P-932 Double Pedal£ 195,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive P3002C Chain Double Pedal£ 580,-
- Snare drum Pearl JJ1365N Joey Jordison£ 320,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock HiHat Clutch£ 22,95
- Percussion Holder Pearl Rapid Lock Supergrip HiHat Clutch£ 29,95
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 1030 Short Arm Cymbal Holder£ 79,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930D£ 79,20
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator P-1032 Solo Black Twin Pedal£ 294,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon AL-86AC Curved Rack Bar with Clamp£ 72,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-100 Pipe Clamp£ 31,20
- Rack Clamp Pearl PC08 Rack Clamp£ 25,95
- Snare drum Pearl Piccolo Soprano S1330B£ 213,-
- Percussion Stand Pearl PPS-82 Percussion Rack£ 61,-
- Tom Mount Pearl TH88S Tomarm£ 30,95
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/10/12/16/14 Drum Bag Set£ 119,-
- Snare drum Pearl Modern Utility 14" x 8" Black Ice Snare£ 192,-
- Drum Accessory Pearl Pearl Throne Thumper£ 365,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl ADP-20£ 25,90
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P-2050B£ 177,-
PearlToward the end of the 40´s jazz was gaining popularity in Japan and musical education was increasing strongly in schools. Even though there was a large demand for instruments, especially for percussion, it was nearly imposable to get anything.
That is when Katsumi Yanagisawa, who had been producing music stands since 1946, decided to start building bass and snare drums. He called the company „Pearl Industry, Ltd. “.
In 1953 the company was extended and started producing drum sets, marching drums, latin percussion, cymbals, stands and accessories under the name "Pearl Musical Instrument Company". Tsumis oldest son Mitsuo saw the oversees potential of the brand and so started a export department, exporting Pearl products through agents and trading companies.
In 1961 Pearl built a 4.500m² production plant in Chiba (Japan) to meet the huge demand that had aroused due to the popularity of Rock´n´Roll. The produced drum sets were inexpensive and were branded : Maxwin, CB-700, Crest, Revelle, Revere, Lyra, Majestic, Whitehall, Apollo, Toreador, Roxy, Coronet, and more. All in all Pearl was producing instruments for over 30 different brands.
In 1965 Mitsuo developed a long term strategy to place Pearl at the top of the percussion industry. This strategy consisted of the following points:
1. Developing new products that are equal or better in quality to the competition..
2. Installation of a automated machines in the plant in Chiba, to increase production.
3. Founding of a subsidiary in Taiwan
4. Set up of a worldwide sales and service network.
1966 Pearl introduced its first professional drum set to the market, called " Pearl President Series"
1968 Pearl entered the flute market with gold and silver instruments. Different ranges cover everyone from the school beginner to the professional.
1972 the first fibreglass and wood fibreglass drums were presented. A year later the Pearl Musical Instrument Company of Taiwan was opened. The first products made were the Pearl W-5. The Chiba production facility supplied goods like drum sets, marching drums, timpani and symphonic chimes for the Japanese markets. Peal introduced the “Transparents”, seamless drums from Acrylic-plastics
1977 the Pearl Vary system was launched. One year later the Vary-Pitch Cannons designed by Randy May were introduced. A further year later Pearls Syncussion E-Drum-System hits the markets.
No matter if rock, metal, pop, jazz, country or R´n´B: Pearl drums feel at home everywhere, so its not surprising that the endorser list its very wide-ranging: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers (Santana i.e.), Omar Hakim, Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Daniel Adair (3 Doors Down / Nickelback), Eric Singer (KISS / Alice Cooper), Tico Torres (Bon Jovi), Steve Ferrone, Marvin "Smitty" Smith and many more.
Today Pearl is the worlds largest drum manufacturer with over 600 employees. Constant
Progression is a key factor to Pearls success. The top level quality, especially of the drum sets, has convinced many top drummers worldwide.
Pearls product range reaches from the fully featured beginners drum set to the custom, handmade Masterworks sets. The Taiwanese production plant now consists of 5 factories that have the capacity to serve the global demand of Pearl products.