- Design: Desktop
- Enclosure: Metal / real wood end plates
- Number of Monitor Pairs: 1
- Controls: Mono summation, mute
- Connections: 2 x jack/XLR combo in (L/R) ; 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack I/O ; 2 x XLR male out (L/R)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 164 x 62 x 85 mm
- Weight: 0,75 kg
Palmer Monicon · Monitor-Controller
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the computer-usual 3.5mm stereo jacks, combo input jacks also allow the connection via 6.3 mm jack. Thus, the Palmer Monicon is suitable for both professional and consumer devices. Real wood edges and solid powder coated sheet steel make the practical studio tool visually elegant ,Palmer-typical 'little helper'.
Value for money
Basic tools, yet bang for the buck.Antiverse on 02.07.2014
I just received it and it is a really nice replacement of my TC Level Pilot, the MONO and MUTE switches works flawlessly without any bad artifacts, but one little thing about it is, the lower the attenuation on the Monicon, the more the stereo signal is panned to the left ”although by switching to MONO its completely balanced L&R even at low signals’.
This was the first thing that went through my mind with it, but it is much, much better controller for me than the Level Pilot, and also, i missed having a MONO switch in my studio at hand.
Customers were also interested in:
- Klotz LaGrange Supreme Guitar LAPP0600, Instrument Cable£ 39,95
- Evans Resonant Black 16" Tom Head, Tom Drumhead£ 19,80
- Schott Blues Piano Bd.2, Instructional Book£ 23,95
- Evans Hydraulic Clear 12/13/16 Standard Set, Drumhead Set£ 49,-
- Mackie Big Knob Passive, Monitor-Controller£ 60,50
- Palmer Monicon L, Monitor-Controller£ 136,25
- Remo Ambassador Clear BA-0314-00, Tom Drumhead£ 15,12