Oddfellow The Bishop
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Gain
- Bypass Mode: True bypass or buffered bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Boutique Effect: yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Selected high-end components
- 18 volt operation for extended headroom possible
Oddfellow The Bishop · Guitar Effect
Oddfellow's The Bishop pedal is the response to the Transparent Overdrive boom. In cooperation with Stompbox Guru Scotty Smith from ProAnalog Devices an overdrive pedal with an extremely wide dynamic range has been created. Even with standard 9 volt operating voltage The Bishop delivers an exceptional headroom. The pedal can be excellently operated as "always on" pedal, with the volume control on the guitar the degree of distortion can be continuously turned from fat crunch to absolutely clean. The basic sound of the guitar is not substantially harmed, a Strat sounds like a Strat and Les Paul like a Les Paul! The true bypass can be switched internally to Buffered bypass to compensate for possible sound loss by long effect chains or cables.
This item was given an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. Taxes and Customs duties, free delivery
Delivery time on request
› Print view
- Schmidt Array SA-750-LID ES-8 BK, Effect Pedalboard£ 814,-
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cable£ 56,-
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable£ 68,-
- RockBoard S-Connector NK, Effect Accessories£ 2,16
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessories£ 7,95
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cable£ 30,95
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Oddfellow Distortion, Overdrive Pedals
· Show all articles of the brand Oddfellow.