Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3
- Knobs: 1 Push Encoder
- Transport function: yes
- Connections: USB
- Bus Powered: yes
- Bottom1: Includes machine software
- Pad controller
- Dimensions W/H/D: 320 x 177 x 45 mm
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Groove Production Control Surface with over 6GB of Samples
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 · MIDI Controller
Because it's a plug-in that can be used in virtually any digital audio workstation, using Maschine is like using an MPC with the power and flexibility of software applications like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, or SONAR.
With MIDI I/O and MIDI/MMC-over-USB, you can use Maschine as the control center for your entire studio. Use it as a master controller for your DAW and use it to control all your hardware sound modules and sequencers.
- Combines sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and routing into a Groove Production Studio
- Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders
- Plays, records, sequences, automation and arrangement
- Fastest workflow with pattern-based arrangement and perfect hardware, software and host environment integration
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Automation recording and step automation editing
- Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
- Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST, AU, or RTAS
- Program import from Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, 4000
Value for money
Great tool!Alexander on 21.01.2019
Although there are some definitely lacks in usability vs Maschine MK3, but overall it's just a great tool, especially in combo with some Komplete Kontrol AXX (which provides you all the knobs you may need).
I was a bit confused with feedback of pads (that was kind of first pads i used), and although I believe they are pretty good, i was expecting some sensitive feedback like from physical button (and here it's just hard to say if that's pressed or not, well, w/o sound). But I've used to it in 1-2 hours of usage.
Value for money
Not a Midi ControllerUser on 21.10.2018
The description to this product is WRONG. The Machine Mikro MK3 can only control it's own software and cannot control any external DAW via MIDI whatsoever. This is officially stated by the NI website. They claim to be working on MIDI Control in a future release. The MK2 Mikro does have the Midi controller capability. Also, you only get 1.6 gigs of samples and not 6 gigs. All in all, this is a nice little controller if you don't mind being tied to the Maschine software that it comes with.