- Keyboard: None
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 578 x 381 x 165 mm
- Pitch correction (scaling) with selectable musical scales and base notes.
- Storable per preset.
- Selectable pitch space (highest and lowest notes). Storable per preset.
- Integrated tuner for quickly learning the intonation.
- Wavetable-based sound production with 32 sound presets
- Built-in speakers
- Headphone output
- Two audio outputs
- Control voltage output (pitch) with selectable range
- Stereo ping-pong delay
Moog Theremini · Synthesizer
- Detachable pitch antenna. Stows under the Instrument for transport.
- Adapter for microphone and camera tripod.
- Stable rubber feet slipping.
• Output Left: jack unbalanced line level
• Output right: jack unbalanced line level
• CV output: control voltage output (pitch), jack, selectable range between
0-5V or 0-10V.
• USB: MiniB USB2.0 high-speed MIDI via USB.
• On / off switch
• Power supply: 12VDC / 1.2A on 100-240VAC power adapter (included)
• Dimensions: 57.8 x 16.5 x 38.1 cm (10.2 cm without antenna)
• Weight: 1.4 kg
Value for money
Good start point to try your first ThereminPaul Krupin on 10.08.2017
You should take into account that this device has many differences in behavior (sensitivity of volume antennae for example) and how it is tuned (calibrated). Also, I experienced an issue when there more than one Theremin in an area less than 3 meters. In such conditions attempts to calibrate device ends up in very little sensitivity of pitch antennae. Also, this device is lacking electricity grounding. So you will hear a little hum from thebuilt-in speaker even when you mute sounds by placing your left hand very close to the volume antennae.
In spite all of this I found this device a very nice start point for getting acquainted with theremin for less money.
P.S. May be some or all of this issues will be fixed in future firmware upgrades (I hope that). :)
- Instrument CableAudioTeknik GKK 3 m black£ 15,95
- Power SupplyMoog Theremini Power Supply£ 34,-