Meinl 14" HCS Hihat
- Product code: HCS14H
- Diameter: 14" (35,56 cm)
- Alloy: brass
- Finish: Regular
- Sound: Lively, bright hi-hat cymbal with basic sound and balanced harmonic overtones
- Production: Machined
Meinl 14" HCS Hihat · Hi-Hat-Cymbal
The MEINL beginners cymbal line that combine quality, professional appearance and good sound quality at affordable prices. All cymbals are made from a brass alloy and MS63 are perfectly matched. The result is a warm, balanced sound spectrum. More cymbal for the money is not there!
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 6 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
All prices include VAT.
Available in 7-14 business days
- Meinl Deluxe Stickbag, Drumstick Bag£ 35,-
- Tama Rhythm Watch RW200, Metronome£ 75,-
Customers were also interested in:
- Meinl 14" MCS Medium Hihat, Hi-Hat-Cymbal£ 100,-
- Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor, Guitar Effect£ 165,-
- Paiste 2002 14" Sound Edge HiHat, Hi-Hat-Cymbal£ 286,-
- Latin Percussion LP1-8 Flex-A-Tone Large, Flexaton£ 39,95
- Vic Firth SAS Aaron Spears, Drumsticks£ 11,95
- AHead Armor 13" x 3" Snare Bag, Drum Bag£ 36,95
- Schott Saxophon spielen - mein schönstes Hobby Tenor Bd.1, Instructional Book£ 22,95