- Technology: Valve
- Power: 40 W
- Channels: 2
- Gain Levels: 2 per channel
- Loudspeakers: 1x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion V-Type
- EQ: Resonance, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 3x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2x EL34 + 1x 12AX7
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8/16 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch
- Special Features: Speaker emulated output
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 62,1 x 49,0 x 25,2 cm
- Weight: 22,9 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
Marshall DSL40CR · Guitar Amp
The Marshall DSL range of tube amplifiers is descended from a revered lineage. Marshall introduced the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead, or DSL, series amplifiers in 1997. From the beginning the all-tube amplifiers enjoyed enthusiastic approval by guitarists and guitar magazines, forming the backlines of top acts worldwide for a decade before being replaced by Marshall's JVM series. Considered the "rock amp" by many tone-savvy guitarists, there is considerable pent-up demand for Dual Super Lead amplifiers. Marshall hears you, and is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL series of all tube combo and head amplifiers.
No review for this product available.
Pluginz Marshall JCM800 Standard ...£ 29,00Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,75