Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Fuzz, Mids, Depth
- Modes: 2x Clipping Mode
- Switches: Silizium/Germanium, Silizium/LED
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Medium Size
- Also suitable for bass: yes
- Boutique Effect: yes
- Country of Origin: USA
- Switchable clipping diodes
- Selected vintage transistors
Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist · Guitar Effect
The Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist is based on one of the most sought after vintage stompboxes - the legendary Big Muff Ram's Head from the 70s. The Big Muff circuit has always been a playground for modifications and Boutique effect variations - Lone Wolf audio is no exception and has done a tremendously versatile quality Muff. On the board the hand-selected vintage transistors do their job, the mainstay of a fuzz/distortion circuit, the clipping diodes are repeatedly switched to produce different types of distortion. This application uses NOS germanium diodes, silicon LED and Schotky diodes. The clipping diodes can also be completely removed from the signal, which produces a powerful volume boost. The Mids Control can get to grips with the typical Big Muffs hole in the mid frequencies.
No review for this product available.
- Pedaltrain Classic JR SC, Effect Pedalboard£ 79,-
- Schmidt Array SA-750-LID ES-8 BK, Effect Pedalboard£ 816,-
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cable£ 56,-
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable£ 69,-
- RockBoard S-Connector NK, Effect Accessories£ 2,22
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessories£ 7,95
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cable£ 30,95
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Lone Wolf Audio.