Lastgasp Art Laboratories Gomorrah
- Feature1: Input -Sensitive Subharmonic Fuzz
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Level, Tone, Sens
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: Mode
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,5 x 11,5
- Weight: 0,28 kg
- Boutique Effect: yes
- Country of Origin: Japan
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Gomorrah · Guitar Effect
The Lastgasp Art Laboratories Gomorrah Input Sensitve Subharmonic Fuzz is really pretty crazy! In principle, it is a fuzz pedal in conjunction with an octaver that produces a suboctave. The octaver pitch can be controlled by the pick attack which can be used to create bass synth, fuzz and octave jumps. The mode switch changes the basic characteristic of the pedal. Very strange but cool!!
No review for this product available.
incl. Taxes and Customs duties, free delivery
Delivery time on request
This item is currently not available. The delivery time has to be asked individually.
› Print view
- Lava Cable High-End Mini Ultramafic Kit, Patch Cable£ 68,-
- Schmidt Array SA-750-LID ES-8 BK, Effect Pedalboard£ 791,-
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cable£ 54,-
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable£ 66,-
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessories£ 7,95
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cable£ 29,95
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Lastgasp Art Laboratories Distortion, Overdrive Pedals
· Show all articles of the brand Lastgasp Art Laboratories.