Küng(35 items found.)
- Garklein-Blockflöte Küng Studio 1102£ 99,-
- Tenor Recorder Küng Studio 1501£ 333,-
- Gigbag Küng 9302 Case for soprano recorders£ 34,95
- Alto Recorder Küng Studio 1403£ 314,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Folklora in B 1901£ 197,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Studio 1301£ 75,-
- Alto Recorder Küng Studio 1401£ 213,-
- Tenor Recorder Küng Studio 1593 Sinor£ 809,-
- Garklein-Blockflöte Küng Studio 1106£ 134,-
- Garklein-Blockflöte Küng Studio 1108£ 139,-
- Sopranino Recorder Küng Studio 1201£ 134,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Superio 2306£ 311,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Superio 2309£ 355,-
- Instrument Care Küng Recorder Oil£ 4,95
- Gigbag Küng 9301 Bag for soprano recorders£ 8,95
- Garklein-Blockflöte Küng Studio 1101£ 99,-
- Gigbag Küng 9402 Case for alto recorders£ 49,95
- Gigbag Küng 9502 Case for tenor recorders£ 80,-
- Sopranino Recorder Küng Studio 1202£ 134,-
- Sopranino Recorder Küng Superio 2201£ 197,-
- Tenor Recorder Küng Superio 2501£ 862,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Studio 1302£ 85,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Studio 1303£ 112,-
- Alto Recorder Küng Superio 2414£ 569,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Superio 2301£ 198,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Superio 2304£ 247,-
- Alto Recorder Küng Superio 2401£ 383,-
- Alto Recorder Küng Superio 2404£ 517,-
- Alto Recorder Küng Studio 1402£ 213,-
- Gigbag Küng 9501 Bag for tenor recorders£ 24,95
- Soprano Recorder Küng Marsyas 4311£ 269,-
- Soprano Recorder Küng Marsyas 4313£ 314,-
- Tenor Recorder Küng Studio 1502£ 391,-
- Tenor Recorder Küng Studio 1581£ 472,-
- Gigbag Küng 9401 Bag for alto recorders£ 17,95
KüngFranz Küng was born on 11/11/1906 in Schaffhausen. Until about 1927, he completed an apprenticeship as a piano maker in Schaffhausen. In 1933 he returned to Schaffhausen and bought a villa in Schaffhausen. In this villa, he founded a music store and made some money as a piano tuner and doing repairs. In 1938 he started experiments in constructing recorders. There was a shortage of recorders so he was Inspired from old German types and commenced manufacturing them.
In spring 2015 Thomas Küng's son went into the family business and is now leading this third generation Family business. With his role as CEO he brings in a lot of new knowledge and innovations.
The great success of SUPERIO Basses made the decision to renew the deep bass and sub-bass very easy. The supply of deep flutes come at exactly the right time. Making the orders in large numbers, so that the company was faced with long delivery times. The newly developed subwoofer conquered the market in the same year.
streamlined flute program with new model names: STUDIO, SUPERIO,CLASSICA and HISTORICA. and a new price structure.
The school flute program receives a new design. SUPERIO arises following the baroque form of Rippert alto flute in G (390 Hz). The CLASSICA model is the long-standing and still popular model in which all sizes from Garklein are represented by the sub-bass.
With the expansion of SUPERIO series, the streamlining of the other range and the increased outward appearance, the company has continuously improved. In particular, the development of SUPERIO-Basses by Geri Bollinger has been an important step for the company.
2008 Küng Recorder Manufacturing celebrated its 75th anniversary.