Karl's Solderless Plug · Jack 1/4
Nothing is nicer than a tidy and neatly wired pedalboard. With Karl's Solderless Wire the whole thing becomes a piece of cake, you can cut your cable to your own required lengths and wire up your jacks easilyusing a solderless system.
The G & H Industries Solderless plugs provide a permanently secure connection and can be used both as straight and angled plugs. These plugs also take up almost no space!
The cable used has technical data that hardly any other manufacturer can offer. It is flexible, can be easily worked with and above all: It sounds fantastic!
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
All prices include VAT.
Customers were also interested in:
- G&H Industries BF2PM-NNN-322 High Clarity, Jack 1/4£ 4,95
- G&H Industries RF2P-NNN-322 Right Angle, Jack 1/4£ 4,95
- G&H Industries RF2P-NNN Right Angle, Jack 1/4£ 4,95
- Mogami 2319, Audio Wiring£ 2,-
- Lava Cable Solder-Free Pedal Board Kit 3m/10 S, Patch Cable£ 72,-
- Mogami 2524, Audio Wiring£ 3,95
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cable£ 71,-