- Mounting plate: 250 x 230 mm
- Assembly Sze: 600 mm (Diameter)
- Special Features: with inclinable mounting plate, additional stop bar, gradual height adjustment
- Foot Construction: 3-legged stand foot
- Weight: 6,8 kg
- Height: from 800 to 1.300 mm
- Height adjustment: 10 Ratchet steps
- Tilt: 0° to 12,5°
- Construction / Acoustic: Tube combination, single telescopic
- Maximum weight capacity: max. 35 kg
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Material: Steel
K&M 26754 · Monitor-Stand
The modern studio monitor stand with tiltable mounting plate impresses with its functionality and stability. Thanks to the stable metal base with the 3-point support, the stand always stands firmly. The felt-covered supports also prevent unwanted impact sound transmission. The adjustment options for the monitor plate are 12.5° in tilt and 45 mm in depth. A stop bar provides additional safety. The height is fixed by an elegant folding lever and ranges from 800 to 1300 mm. The gradual height adjustment to the desired listening position takes place in 50 mm steps.
This item was given an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. Taxes and Customs duties, free delivery
› Print view
- Roland RH-200, Headphone£ 71,-
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· More products of the series K&M Topline
· Show all articles of the brand K&M.