IK-Multimedia(22 items found.)
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia AXE I/O£ 369,-
- Master Keyboard IK-Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49£ 248,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage£ 81,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig HD 2£ 74,-
- Master Keyboard IK-Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 25£ 170,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Pro IO£ 113,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig 2£ 29,95
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Acoustic£ 43,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig BlueBoard£ 76,-
- Master Keyboard IK-Multimedia iRig Keys Mini£ 68,-
- Microphone IK-Multimedia iRig Mic£ 41,95
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Stomp£ 47,-
- Synthesizer IK-Multimedia UNO Drum£ 254,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Stomp I/O£ 249,-
- MIDI Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Midi 2£ 60,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig Pro Duo£ 169,-
- Synthesizer IK-Multimedia UNO Synth£ 155,-
- Microphone IK-Multimedia iRig Mic HD 2£ 112,-
- Keyboard Accessories IK-Multimedia PSU 3A£ 43,95
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig PRE HD£ 75,-
- Audio Interface IK-Multimedia iRig UA£ 89,-
- Audio Cable IK-Multimedia iLine£ 60,-
IK-MultimediaSince the founding in the year 1996 the mission of IK MULTIMEDIA is to help all those producing, listening and playing music of a new generation with revolutionary software instruments. In 1997 the GrooveMaker was introduced, one of the first groundbreaking loop based remix programs for DJ´s and musicians. In 1999 the IK MULTIMEDIA T-RackS proved that high professional computer mastering solutions can be easy to use by everybody. The SampleTank first emerged in 2001 and was on of the first sample based sound modules with integrated effects and a wide variety of available sounds in form of instrument plug-In.
A year later IK MULTIMEDIA AmpliTube revolutionised the way of recording guitar tracks in a studio, by offering the first Plug-In with complete guitar amp and effect rig for every computer platform. The arrival of the STRETCH technology in SampleTank 2 lifted sampling to the next level for IK MULTIMEDIA, enabling an unmatched flexibility in manipulating sounds, never before available with an instrument Plug-In. 2005 the workstation consept Sonik Synth 2, Studiophonik and Miroslav Philharmonik was developed further. The synth-, studio- and orchestral workstations are the result of the partnership with the excellent sound designer Sonic Reality. IK MULTIMEDIA announced a range of new hardware in 2006 to take the combination of hard and software to the next level. IK MULTIMEDIA´s special sense for sound can be heard on many Oscar nominated tracks, Grammy award winning albums, blockbuster film soundtracks and thousands of first class music productions around the world.
IK were the first in the field of groove remixing tools, stand alone analog modelled mastering stations, virtual sound modules, guitar and bass recording solutions and much more. In all of these fields IK have been pioneers.
So IK MULTIMEDIA are practically giving every user that extra needed for his composition or production. The company covers all the most important sectors with second to none products for professional audio, keyboard, bass, guitar and DJ.
IK MULTIMEDIA products are at home in many studios, well known users are: Madonna, Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Mike Oldfield, Klaus Badelt, Bill Dickens, Janet Jackson, George Michael, Ricky Martin, Christina Aquilera, Prince, Michael Jackson, Herman Lee Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston and many more.