Ibanez Gio GSRM20-TR
- Body Shape: Soundgear
- Body Material: Poplar
- Technology: Solid Body
- Colour / Finish: Transparent Red
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Scale: Short scale
- Scale Length: 28,63" (727 mm)
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Strings: 4 string
- Pickup type: 1 x P-style + 1 x J-style
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Ibanez Gio GSRM20-TR · Electric Bass Guitar
The Ibanez Mikro electric bass offers anyone who needs a compact axe or the comfort of a smaller neck (most especially young rockers) a real alternative to small bass guitars that are really only toys.
Neck: GRSM 4, 28.60"
Body: Mahogany body
Frets: Medium frets
Inlay: Pearl dot
Bridge: B10 bridge
Neck pickup: STD P neck pickup
Middle pickup: STD J bridge pickup
Hardware colour: Chrome
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line.
Over three decades of heavy metal and rock have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or Ibanez's industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument. A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package.
Value for money
Lovely little basstealeg on 12.02.2018
Of the short scale bases you can aquire under 500 euros, this is easily the best I've tried. It needed it's action adjusting a little, but that was a breeze, and the fit and finish is really good for this price range. Simple, but effective - if you can live without active pickups then this is a perfecly giggable instrument.
- AudioTeknik GKK 5 m black, Instrument Cable£ 17,95
- K&M 17540 E-guitar stand black, Instrument Stand£ 24,95
- Radial ProRMP, Recording Tool£ 98,-
- K&M 17540 E-guitar stand translucent, Instrument Stand£ 31,20
- Radial StageBug SB-2, DI Box£ 85,-