Ibanez Artcore AS73-TBC
- Colour / Finish: Brown Sunburst
- Technology: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (629 mm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top: Linde
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Fretboard Inlays: Block inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Ibanez Classic Elite Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Ibanez Classic Elite Bridge
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Ibanez Artcore AS73-TBC · Electric Guitar
The Artcore Series consists of Semi-Acoustic-Guitars. In the past Ibanez set its acoustic focus on a rather specialized consumer, the newly designed Ibanez Artcore series is destined to please a more rock-influenced buyer.
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow-Body
- Colour: Brown Sunburst
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Set-in Mahogany "ARTCORE"
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 Frets, Dots
- Pickups: 2 Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Fixed Bridge, ART-1, Quick Change III Tailpiece
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch for Pickup-choice
- Incluedes Gigbag
Years ago, if someone said that you could get a decent full or semi hollowbody guitar for a small amount of money, you would of been considered crazy. Back then you only had a choice of large and expensive Jazz guitars for Jazzer, or large and expensive orange coloured Rockabilly guitars for Rock´n´roller. Then came the Artcore series...
In the past, this was the finer sounding alignment of the Ibanez Semi-acoustic guitars, and for a more specialized clientele. Still now, Ibanez is breaking the mold with their new designs.
Value for money
Great guitar - good valueTekumseh on 14.10.2019
I like this guitar, looks good, plays well.
The factory set up was almost perfect. I lowered the action just a little bit, therefore a small adjustment to the intonation.
It stays in tune (most important quality of a guitar)
No buzzing or fuzzing, great nut and bridge
Nice finish, with no errors, a real beauty.
Of course at this price, the pots and the pickups are what they are, but they work perfect for me, and I'm sure they would be more than enough even in a band.
I've owned it for only a month, but I haven't discovered any errors or anything I don't like with it. It sounds good when recorded through an amp too.
Most of all it inspired me to play songs I haven' t played for years, and it made open my eyes more for blues and vintage rock'n roll. Just because it feels so different to regular electric guitars.
Good to know: It's my first semi hollow, and even though I have played guitar at home for many years, I'm absolutely no expert.
- Korg Magnetune, Tuner£ 3,60
- Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner, Tuner£ 8,76
- Boss TU-03 Chromatic Tuner/Metronom, Tuner£ 14,-
- Canto Standard E- Gitarre, Electric Guitar Gigbag£ 63,-
- Swiff CB10 Cable Free Pedalboard., Effect Pedalboard£ 105,-
- Swiff AP02 Earthpulse, Guitar Effect£ 67,-
- Swiff AP04 Firefuzz, Guitar Effect£ 67,-
- Swiff AP05 Knocker, Guitar Effect£ 67,-
- Swiff AP07 Overland, Guitar Effect£ 67,-
- Swiff DP02 Flangerous, Guitar Effect£ 75,-
- Chicago Classic Standard E- Gitarre, Electric Guitar Gigbag£ 13,95
- Chicago Classic Basic E- Gitarre, Electric Guitar Gigbag£ 21,95
- Chicago Classic Premium E- Gitarre, Electric Guitar Gigbag£ 33,95