Höfner(20 items found.)
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Ignition Beatles Bass VSB£ 306,-
- Electric Bass Case Höfner H64/VB für Beatles Bass£ 77,-
- Electric Bass Strings Höfner Flatwound für Beatles Bass£ 48,95
- Electric Guitar Höfner Verythin Deluxe TR£ 432,-
- Electric Bass Case Höfner H64/VB-R für Beatles Bass£ 103,-
- Electric Bass Strings Höfner HCT1133R Beatles Bass£ 11,60
- Electric Bass Case Höfner H64/26 für Verythin Bass£ 147,-
- Lefthanded Bass Guitar Höfner Ignition Beatles Bass VSB LH£ 339,-
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Ignition Club Bass VSB£ 268,-
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Shorty BK£ 159,-
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Verythin Bass HCT-500/7-SB£ 732,60
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Beatles Bass HCT-500/1 SB£ 525,-
- Electric Guitar Höfner Shorty-CT BK£ 127,-
- Electric Guitar Höfner Shorty-CT BL£ 125,-
- Electric Guitar Höfner Shorty-CT RD£ 129,-
- Electric Bass Case Höfner H64/9 für President Bass£ 109,-
- Pot Knob Höfner H909/15 Gold Top Knob Vintage Beatle Bass£ 8,95
- Electric Bass Guitar Höfner Club President Bass HCT-500/5 BK£ 639,-
- Electric Guitar Höfner Shorty-CT RD NC£ 121,-
- Guitar Effect Höfner Sound of the Sixties£ 270,-
Was founded by Karl Hoefner a violin meister in 1887 from Schoenbach (Germany).The company grew to be germanys largest manufacture of stings & pluck instruments.The workmanship of his intruments justified companys reputation already before the "First World War", that also reached beyond the german borders.
As both his sons Josef & Walter Hoefner joined the company in 1919 and 1921, acoustic guitars were already an integral part of the companys production. Their concert guitars set the standards in a market that was dominated at that time in the 20s & 30s by western guitars. The Hoefner brothers were able to build on this qualitative market leadership for decades thereafter.
More than two million string & pluck instruments found their way their owners, from beginners to virtuoso´s, from Bubenreuth to the farthest corners of the world. With an export rate of over 75%, shows unarguably the world market position of Karl Höfner GmbH & Co. KG.