Brunetti · Guitars(13 items found.)
- Guitar Amp Brunetti Singleman 15£ 1.125,-
- Guitar Amp Head Brunetti Singleman 50 Head£ 1.098,-
- Guitar Amp Brunetti Singleman 30£ 1.224,-
- Guitar Amp Head Brunetti Pleximan 50 Head£ 1.224,-
- Guitar Amp Head Brunetti Pleximan 50 Head£ 1.071,-
- Guitar Cabinet Brunetti Singleman 1x12" WGS 16 Ohm£ 537,-
- Guitar Effect Brunetti Mercury Box 2£ 218,-
- Guitar Amp Head Brunetti Singleman 50 Head Sonderfarbe£ 1.206,-
- Guitar Effect Brunetti Taxi Drive£ 156,-
- Guitar Effect Brunetti Mercury Box£ 170,-
- Guitar Cabinet Brunetti Pleximan 1x12"£ 435,-
- Guitar Cabinet Brunetti Singleman 1x12"£ 510,-
- Guitar Cabinet Brunetti Singleman 1x12" 16 Ohm£ 510,-
BrunettiMarco Brunetti, a native-turiner, was born in 1960. He discouvered his passion for electronics at the age of 14 and after a year of self-studied apprenticeship, he "built" his first amplifier by modifying an old Philco-combo with remarkable results. At 21 his evergrowing passion forces him to leave university to follow his definitive profession, his destiny. For the following nine years he found himself working in every major italian recoring studios as maintenacne engineer as well as a tech engineer on tours for Vasco Rossi, Zucchero, De Gregori, Raf, Biagio Antonacci and Gino Paoli just to name a view. He also took over the sound maintenance engineering on such big events like Zucchero's "Live at Kremlin" or Vasco Rossi's "Rock sotto l'assedio", making sure the sound was a good as the names implied.
Turning 30, he decides to put his know-how and his unrivaled passion for tubes into pratice. He creates some musical pro-audio equipment such as equalizers, microphonic preamps, compressors and many live systems. Later on, with the support of guitar-playing friends (Massimo Varini, Chicco Gussoni & Gabriele Leonardi) he designs his first unit for the guitar: the MILLE-preamp.
The MILLE was so succesful that Marco decides to enlarge his little production. His big creative ferment and his researches let him obtain a lot of knowledge, leading to such unique sound designs such as the Valvemix (found on the PIRATA-Models) and the 059's exclusive low/high bi-amplification system.
What Brunetti represents in the world of guitar ampilification is its own and uniquie "italian" sound. Pure Tubesound, elegant design, userfriendly and incredible tonal flexibitly are trademarks make Brunetti Amps famous around the world.