Gibson Custom Shop '61 SG Standard Reissue V.O.S.
Item number: 10112894
Price: 3.498 £
incl. VAT, free delivery
Gibson Custom Shop '61 SG Standard Reissue V.O.S.Actually, she was intended to be the Les Paul 2.0., But it all came differently...
Gibson Standard Historic SG Standard .
Gibson Custom ShopThe Gibson Custom Shop was founded in 1993 with only five employees. Initially the purpose was to take care of individual orders, the endorser and special models. The Custom Shop's first spectacular action was the revision of the '59 and '60 Les Paul Flametop Reissues. A lot of changes were to be made, to make the reissue as authentic and close to the old originals as possible. Today around 80 experts are working at the Custom Shop, who cover all areas ranging from "one-off" instruments to limited runs and R&D.
- Serial number083982
- Colour / FinishFaded Cherry
- TechnologySolid Body
- Body ShapeDouble Cut
- Strings6 string
- Neck constructionSet in neck
- Scale Length24,75" (629 mm)
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Neck ProfileSlim Taper
- Fretboard radius12"
- Fretboard InlaysTrapezoid inlays
- Pickup ConfigurationH-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck PickupGibson Custom Bucker
- Bridge PickupGibson Custom Bucker
- Pickup Selector Switch3 way toggle
- Controls2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / TremoloTune-O-Matic
- IncludingCase & certificate
- Country of OriginUSA
Not just any guitar, but this very one with its own serial number.
Every guitar is photographed individually.
- Free delivery within Europe
- 30 days right of return
- every shipment insured
- Shipping since 1974
- SSL encrypted
- We do not give data to third parties
- Credit card
- Payment in advance