Gibson, Page 5(299 items found.)
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute DC Worn Ebony£ 748,-
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Modern P490R Neck nickel£ 91,-
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-010 Vintage nickel£ 59,-
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB11 Phosphor Bronze coated, 011-052£ 8,95
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Split-Diamond Black£ 37,95
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Vintage Saddle Black£ 83,-
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Vintage Burstbucker #3, nickel£ 102,-
- Gifts Gibson Barhocker Gibson Star Logo Black 30"£ 121,-
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo L£ 13,80
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson 80/20 Bronze 011-052£ 11,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey XL£ 21,95
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Nubuk black£ 74,-
- Guitar/Bass Cleaning and Care Gibson Guitar Care Kit£ 25,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 10, 010-046, Vintage£ 7,95
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-PB12L 12 Str. Phosphor Bronze coated, 012-053£ 12,95
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Western brown Premium£ 57,-
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Vintage 57 Classic zebra 4 Conductor£ 102,-
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR10 010-046 Brite Wires£ 6,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BW12L 010-046 12 String Brite Wires£ 12,95
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-015 Modern Grover nickel£ 59,-
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW12, L 012-052, Flatwound£ 21,95
- Guitar/Bass Cleaning and Care Gibson Guitar Polish£ 4,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo XL£ 16,95
- Endpin Gibson EP020, Alu£ 3,42
- Switch Button Gibson PRTK-020 Toggle Cap WH£ 3,99
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson J-200£ 7,90
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1964 ES-335 VOS£ 4.191,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson 70s Flying V Classic White£ 1.640,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Custom Shop Peter Frampton "Phenix" insp. LP Cust£ 6.049,-
- Endpin Gibson EP010 Messing£ 3,33
- Electric Guitar Gibson ES-335 DOT Vintage Burst£ 2.502,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson ES-335 DOT Vintage Ebony£ 2.502,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson G-00 Natural£ 863,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson G-200 EC Natural£ 1.727,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson G-45 Natural£ 1.036,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson G-WRITER EC Natural£ 1.382,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Hummingbird Original£ 3.023,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Goldtop£ 1.860,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Goldtop P90£ 1.860,-
- Switch Gibson Les Paul TS010 Toggle, abgewinkelt£ 12,95
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-020 Vintage gold£ 66,-
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-025 Modern Grover gold£ 75,-
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-030 Modern Grover black£ 57,-
- Hardware Gibson PMMH-040 Vintage nickel£ 69,-
- Tailpiece Gibson PTTP-015 Ni£ 38,95
- Electric Guitar Gibson SG Modern Trans Black Fade£ 1.581,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson SJ-200 Studio Rosewood£ 3.059,-
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Thunderbird EB£ 1.772,-
- Tailpiece Gibson TP030 (TP6) CHR m.Feinstimmer£ 99,-
- Tailpiece Gibson TP040 (TP6) GD m.Feinstimmer£ 116,-
- Left-Handed Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Heritage Cherry Sunburst£ 1.949,-
- Left-Handed Electric Guitar Gibson SG Junior Lefthand£ 1.209,-
- Lefthand Acoustic Gibson G-00 Natural (Lefty)£ 863,-
- Lefthand Acoustic Gibson G-200 EC Natural (Lefty)£ 1.727,-
- Lefthand Acoustic Gibson G-45 Natural (Lefty)£ 1.036,-
- Lefthand Acoustic Gibson G-WRITER EC Natural (Lefty)£ 1.382,-
- Left-Handed Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Bourbon Burst£ 1.949,-
- Left-Handed Electric Guitar Gibson SG Special Faded Pelham Blue£ 1.152,-
- Tailpiece Gibson TP050 BCHR£ 37,95
GibsonThe Gibson Guitar Corporation from Nashville, Tennessee is one of the oldest American makers of guitars, electric guitars and guitar amps.
Orville H. Gibson (1856-1918) founded the company and gave it his name. Around 1890 he started making stringed instruments. 1902 the company „Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Co., Ltd“ was registered and concentrated on making mandolins. Orville Gibson took the fiddle as a model and made guitars and mandolines with distinctive carved, arched solid wood top and back and bent wood sides. Gibson had found out that arched solid wood had a better sustain.
The first Gibson catalog came out in 1903. On 32 pages it offered Mandolins, Mandolas, Guitars und "Harp"-Guitars made by Gibson.
The following years, Gibson always set new standards in instrument manufacturing. 1952 was the year when the first Les Paul was introduced, an instrument that changed the face of rockmusic forever.
The must important Gibson models from the 30´s and 50´s that are still made today are
Gibson L5, Gibson Super 400, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Byrdland and Gibson ES-175.
Accoustic guitars were also also produced by Gibson, the well known modells are Gibson J-45, Gibson J-200 or Gibson Hummingbird.
In the 1940s Gibson started making the first guitars with built-in pickups and thus stared the electricification of Gibson guitars.
In the mid 50´s the first solid body guitars left the gibson manufacturing plants, the Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Flying V und Gibson Firebird. These guitars are very popular today and were copied by companys arround the world, like many other Gibson products. Top acts such as Lenny Kravitz or Popa Chubby are often seen with a Gibson flying V.
Gibson also produces bass guitars. They are used by artists like Jack Bruce from Cream, Kris Novoselic from Nirvana and Mike Dirnt from Green Day. Gibson is known a little less for their amplifiers.
Gibson did never stop the production of mandolins and banjos. The pre WW II banjos (like the Gibson Granada RB) are said to be the best in the world and are first choice of many professional players.
Today Gibson´s electric guitars represent the past and the future of this instrument. Models like the Gibson ES-175, Gibson ES-335, Gibson Flying V, Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Pauls are embedded in our everyday music. Allthough Gibson´s Les Paul is a true classic, the company never stops looking for new innovations and ideas to stay up to date.