Gibson(299 items found.)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Gibson Men's Hoodie Logo M£ 51,-
- Zipped Hood Gibson Men's Hoodie S£ 30,95
- Pickguard Holder Gibson Les Paul PB030 m. Schrauben£ 8,95
- Switchplate Gibson PRWA-030£ 4,95
- Switch Gibson Les Paul TS020 Toggle£ 19,95
- Guitar/Bass Tools Gibson Multi Tool£ 17,95
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass EB£ 1.299,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood Burst£ 1.864,-
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC025GD Bridge£ 33,95
- Truss Rod Cover Gibson Historic TR-061 '61 Truss Rod Cover£ 21,95
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Hummingbird Original£ 3.035,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Vintage Cherry£ 1.248,-
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-LES9, 009-046 Premium£ 12,95
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass HC£ 1.120,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Songwriter 12 String Burst£ 2.862,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS LB£ 4.077,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Ebony£ 1.149,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute P90 Vintage Cherry Satin£ 840,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS VCS£ 3.870,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood AN£ 1.683,-
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson L-00 Studio Rosewood AN£ 1.734,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Vintage Cherry Satin£ 840,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Tribute Satin Iced Tea£ 999,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Junior Doublecut FC£ 2.703,-
- Pickup Cover Gibson Historic PC-045 "Dog Ear" Creme£ 11,95
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Walnut£ 1.431,-
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo XXL£ 13,95
- Electric Guitar Gibson Explorer Antique Natural£ 1.499,-
- T-Shirt Gibson Flying V Formation L£ 25,95
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie L£ 49,95
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie M£ 49,95
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass£ 802,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard Translucent Amber£ 2.599,-
- Zipped Hood Gibson Women's Hoodie S£ 37,95
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass WE£ 802,-
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Natural Walnut Satin£ 840,-
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Ember£ 31,95
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Garden£ 31,95
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XL£ 21,95
- Pickup Frame Gibson PR015, flach creme£ 5,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-LES10, 010-046 Premium£ 12,95
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL12 045-100 Long Scale Flatwound£ 34,95
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB11 Phosphor Bronze coated, 011-052£ 8,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, XL£ 16,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 9, 009-042, Vintage Reissue£ 7,95
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Vintage 57 Classic zebra 4 Conductor£ 103,-
- Potentiometers Gibson AT520 Push/Pull 500K kurz£ 15,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Flying V Formation XL£ 25,95
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL 040-095 long Scale Flatwound£ 34,95
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSL 040-095 Short Scale Flatwound£ 34,95
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSM 045-100 Short Scale Flatwound£ 34,95
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB12 Phosphor Bronze coated, 012-053£ 8,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 2XL£ 21,95
- Electric Guitar Pickup Gibson Modern P490R Neck black£ 77,-
- Pickguard Gibson PG020 BK£ 21,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW12, L 012-052, Flatwound£ 21,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal L£ 21,95
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. 2XL£ 21,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BW12L 010-046 12 String Brite Wires£ 12,95
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR10 010-046 Brite Wires£ 6,95
GibsonThe Gibson Guitar Corporation from Nashville, Tennessee is one of the oldest American makers of guitars, electric guitars and guitar amps.
Orville H. Gibson (1856-1918) founded the company and gave it his name. Around 1890 he started making stringed instruments. 1902 the company „Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Co., Ltd“ was registered and concentrated on making mandolins. Orville Gibson took the fiddle as a model and made guitars and mandolines with distinctive carved, arched solid wood top and back and bent wood sides. Gibson had found out that arched solid wood had a better sustain.
The first Gibson catalog came out in 1903. On 32 pages it offered Mandolins, Mandolas, Guitars und "Harp"-Guitars made by Gibson.
The following years, Gibson always set new standards in instrument manufacturing. 1952 was the year when the first Les Paul was introduced, an instrument that changed the face of rockmusic forever.
The must important Gibson models from the 30´s and 50´s that are still made today are
Gibson L5, Gibson Super 400, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Byrdland and Gibson ES-175.
Accoustic guitars were also also produced by Gibson, the well known modells are Gibson J-45, Gibson J-200 or Gibson Hummingbird.
In the 1940s Gibson started making the first guitars with built-in pickups and thus stared the electricification of Gibson guitars.
In the mid 50´s the first solid body guitars left the gibson manufacturing plants, the Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Flying V und Gibson Firebird. These guitars are very popular today and were copied by companys arround the world, like many other Gibson products. Top acts such as Lenny Kravitz or Popa Chubby are often seen with a Gibson flying V.
Gibson also produces bass guitars. They are used by artists like Jack Bruce from Cream, Kris Novoselic from Nirvana and Mike Dirnt from Green Day. Gibson is known a little less for their amplifiers.
Gibson did never stop the production of mandolins and banjos. The pre WW II banjos (like the Gibson Granada RB) are said to be the best in the world and are first choice of many professional players.
Today Gibson´s electric guitars represent the past and the future of this instrument. Models like the Gibson ES-175, Gibson ES-335, Gibson Flying V, Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Pauls are embedded in our everyday music. Allthough Gibson´s Les Paul is a true classic, the company never stops looking for new innovations and ideas to stay up to date.