Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissue Iced Tea, Lightly Aged
- Serial number: 982204
- Colour / Finish: Ice Tea
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '59 C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Custom Bucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Special Features: MP Custom Order
- Weight: 3,82 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissue Iced Tea, Lightly Aged · Electric Guitar
Gibson Custom Shop
The Gibson Custom Shop was founded in 1993 with only five employees. Initially the purpose was to take care of individual orders, the endorser and special models.
The Custom Shop's first spectacular action was the revision of the '59 and '60 Les Paul Flametop Reissues. A lot of changes were to be made, to make the reissue as authentic and close to the old originals as possible.
Today around 80 experts are working at the Custom Shop, who cover all areas ranging from "one-off" instruments to limited runs and R&D.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Boss BSC-20-BLK Guitar Strap£ 16,95Boss TU-03 Chromatic Tuner/Metro ...£ 16,95K&M 17540 Instrument Stand£ 25,95K&M 17540 Cork Instrument Stand£ 27,95Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 4,00K&M 17570 Duet E+A Transluzent£ 17,95