G&L Tribute M-2000 Blueburst RW B-Stock
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Technology: Solid Body
- Colour / Finish: Blueburst
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34" (86,36 cm)
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Frets: 21
- Strings: 4-string
- Pickup type: Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: G&L MFD Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: G&L MFD Humbucker
- Electronics: 3 band Equaliser
- Pickup Selector Switch: Blend
- Hardware: Chrome
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
G&L Tribute M-2000 Blueburst RW B-Stock · Electric Bass Guitar
After Leo Fender left "MusicMan" , he founded the company G&L with George Fullerton as partner in 1980. The Company intended to make the world best electric guitars and basses. The company name is made up from the initial letters of both the company founders and read "George & Leo".
After Fullerton left the company in later years, Leo Fender changed the name to "Guitars by Leo".
After Leo Fender died in 1991, his wife decided to give the directorship to a company called "BBE Sound" under the leadership of John C.Mclaren.
Years before, Leo Fender had already negotiated with John Mclaren and was sure, that he would carry on with G&L as Fender would have done himself.The agreements also include, that George Fullerton has a constant position as an advisor and that his wife, Phyliss Fender, holds a position as a chief executive officer in the company, so that Leo Fenders integrity and spirit would stay as a reminder to the company.
Nowadays G&L carry on the produkion as Leo Fender himself would have done. Leo´s workplace, the epicenter of his creativity, was left as Leo had left it on his last day of work. His workplace has somewhat become a pilgrimage destination for people in the music business from all over the world.
The employees of G&L, his "family", still build his instruments with love, commitment and lots of skill. To emphasize G&L´s uniqueness and Leo Fenders philosophy, John Mclaren once said: "G&L will always be ready for changes. Leo Fender was always a symbol of change and evolution to the advantage of the musician. Prior to every intended change, we will always ask ourselfs "is this what Leo would have wanted?" If yes we will make the change, if not, we won´t. We always want the feeling, that Leo Fender would be proud of G&L today.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
minimal traces of use, original packing
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
- Korg Magnetune, Tuner£ 3,95
- Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner, Tuner£ 8,95
- Boss BSC-20-BLK, Guitar Strap£ 14,-
- Boss Guitar Detailer, Guitar/Bass Cleaning and Care£ 8,95
- Boss TU-03 Chromatic Tuner/Metronom, Tuner£ 15,95
Customers were also interested in:
- Ibanez Artcore AS73-TBC, Electric Guitar£ 379,-
- G&L Tribute M-2000 GTS Trans Black RW, Electric Bass Guitar£ 719,-
- G&L Tribute M-2000 GTB White RW, Electric Bass Guitar£ 499,-
- G&L M-2000 3-Tone Sunburst MN B-Stock, Electric Bass Guitar£ 505,-
- G&L Tribute L-2000 Natural Gloss RW B-Stock, Electric Bass Guitar£ 520,-