Fishman Loudbox Artist
- Power (watts rms): 120 W
- Number of channels: 2
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, Slap Echo
- LF driver: 1x 8"
- HF Driver: Horn
- Inputs: 2
- 120-watt Acoustic Combo Amp
- Speaker: 8-inch woofer 100 watts / 1-inch soft dome tweeter 20 watts
- SPL 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker at 10 ° angle of inclination
- 2 channels microphone / instrument 6.3 mm / XLR input combo
- 3-band EQ, anti-feedback control
- Auxiliary stereo input with volume control and 6.3mm / 3.5mm input
- 2 x digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo, slap echo
- DI Output XLR for both channels and main mix
- 24 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mute circuit for both channels
- Headphone output
- Mute function, chorus, flanger, SLAP echo via foot pedal (not included)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm
- Weight: 11.6 kg
Fishman Loudbox Artist · Acoustic Guitar Amp
The Fishman Loudbox Artist provides 120-Watts of ultraclean bi-amplified acoustic power; two 1/4-inch / XLR input channels microphone / instrument input channels, Fishman’s tone and feedback-fighting controls; plus a new dual effects section make it the ultimate portable acoustic guiitar combo amp. 8-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter re-create every nuance of your natural tone and voice. Other features include balanced XLR output to drive a house PA system or mixer, aux stereo input, FX loop, phantom power for condenser microphones. Whether you play acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, banjo, or another acoustic instrument, you should investigate the Fishman Loudbox Artist Combo Amp.
Over all impression
Value for money
Value for money
the best I've ever heard!User on 13.05.2018
very nice sound in a small box. works well with two guitars too!
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.