Fender Rumble Studio 40
- Technology: Modelling
- LF-Driver: 1x 10"
- Loudspeaker Type: Fender Special Design
- Power at 4 ohms: 40 W
- EQ: 3 band Equaliser
- DI-Out: XLR balanced
- Effect section: yes
- Headphone Jack: yes
- AUX IN Jack/MP3: yes
- USB-Port: yes
- footswitch: MGT-4, not included
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 41,9 x 42,9 x 30,4 cm
- Weight: 8,6 kg
Fender Rumble Studio 40 · Bass Amp
The Fender Rumble Series represents a giant step in the evolution of portable bass amps after being developed from scratch. The Rumble amplifiers of today are lighter, louder and more powerful than ever, and still have the classic Fender charm.
The new specifications include improved Eminence loudspeakers and drivers on select models as well as a diverse selection of tops, cabinets and combos. Rumble amps are "stage ready" and equally suitable for gigs and practice room.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Customers were also interested in:
- Fender Rumble 25 (V3), Bass Amp£ 122,-
- Ibanez Soundgear SR300EB WK, Electric Bass Guitar£ 249,-
- Zoom H1 N, Digital Recorder£ 101,-
- Yamaha PSR-E463, Keyboard£ 265,-
- Fender Rumble 40 (V3), Bass Amp£ 229,-
- Yamaha P-125B, Stage Piano£ 522,-
- Fender Rumble 100 (V3), Bass Amp£ 262,-
- Fender Rumble LT25, Bass Amp£ 159,-
- Yamaha PSR-EW410, Keyboard£ 355,-